Skill lost and clone

Is there a way to lost my skills in game now?
I want to know because it is possible to return!

Yes, by flying a T3 crusier you can still lose SP.

But the olden days of having to upgrade your clones to match SP are gone…

1 Like

Its a real shame

I mean, i don’t ever remember actually losing a skill to a missed clone upgrade, so the system was mostly just a really tiny ISK cost between fights, not really a problem that its gone the way of the dodo

It really more of the increased thrill of getting the pod out and screw the ship.

Yeah I play frugally lol

You already get that thrill to keep the implants in your meatsack along with denying them a killmail :stuck_out_tongue:

not such a tiny isk cost , once your skill points got up there … playing in null sec and paying 20-40 mill to upgrade your clone every time you got podded was a real drag . that’s 2006 isk btw , so figure inflation … :slight_smile:
what i miss and should not have been removed was ‘ghost implants’ . when you got podded , your training time was not recalculated until your skill finished or you paused training . the war cry before going on a shady roam was ‘set a long skill training’ …

Well yeah the denial’s good, but I think I lost my last plants like 3 or 4 clones ago lol

There wasn’t really much inflation, and 40mil is like 2 incursion sites worth of ISK, the money is and was super easy to make

Well buy some more, gets you that thrill back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fair point. +4s are cheap as chutney these days.

Maybe burn the nest egg on something really stupid lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.