Skill Point Resurgence

You are in the tiny minority, Sir, with that many SP’s.

Dray Cil

I haven’t received any Emails but I did log into all of my accounts, each one had a ‘Special’ offer.

$43.99 for 1,620,000 SP’s.

That’s a good amount of SP’s for a low skilled character. Even helpful for high skilled characters to lower the time spent on training level 5 on high level skills.

I usually buy all the SP packs whenever they’re available and if this offer will be available until May, then I’ll probably buy it as well.

My current skill stats:
324 known skills
270 skills at level 5
246,529,112 total SP’s

And I bet you don’t believe me when I tell you that it makes no difference and selling SP is basically just a scam to leech money out of new players unfamiliar with game mechanics

4 Likes

I only got it on my alt account that was registered via steam, neither of my main accounts have had that email so its working fine here

U’re business when you have customers.
If customers gone - u’re bankrupt.
And customer dont like to be milked as cows.
Simple.

1 Like

Your kidding right, after the year of 2020 it should be evident that the elite control the cattle to do their bidding, people have no true independent thoughts, people follow slogans and popular culture, even here in eve it is the same, CCP says fight, we fight, CCP starves the masses so we will fight, and again we do the bidding to keep the circus maximus going for the entertainment of others instead of making our own choices, just try and suggest changes to eve and see how fast the cattle stampede on it.

3 Likes

Be quiet and put your mask back on, citizen.

6 Likes

For sure, I got covid, I am getting the vaccine this month, I will continue to wear it not because I’m told to but because I don’t wish others to go through what I went through because of selfishness, I’m not listening to their foolish overlords whom they still worship and kiss their ring and continue to spread it to others.

4 Likes

Ah, so you worship the other set of overlords.

1 Like

There’s always someone above us no matter what we would think.

Even Archer has a co-head that he has to answer to.

3 Likes

Wow, you didn’t even have to tag him and he’s already posting a reply.

2 Likes

It can’t be a coincidence that this offer was pushed alongside a recent interview in which a dev confirmed CCP had no intention of dropping the SP penalty from T3C losses.†

I made that up

I hear that Alpha clones with more than 100M SP will gradually lose skill points at 0.5X speed until they either buy something in the NES or upgrade to Omega.

5 Likes

Seems to be the cheapest item on in the NES. :roll_eyes:

CCP Introducing New Skills and Skill Point Packages

It’s like they want players to get hooked on Plex-tanking and playing Heroin Hero with Skill Injectors…

Skill injection for all, if they’d offer it I’d buy a year worth of subscription if it was a 15 million sp injector, SKILL TRAINING COMPLETE, now I’m a GOD!

Didn’t you hear? They are going to have expert systems.

At first it will just be for lame stuff, but if it sells, you can expect to see max yield mining expert systems and titan V mastery expert systems.

5 Likes