Skilling Spree - Event Feedback

Complaining in blackout thread didn’t work, so now Orca Platypus is complaining in this thread about these mystical creatures known as “ganktards.”

btw you got more chance of ccp repying on reddit that they own forums says a lot of there forums

1 Like

does trying pause then allocating work?

Would love a skill point boost, severely dislike that it’s RNG in a game that’s normally concerned with fairness over addictive psychological tricks, but as it turns out the only thing I hate more than variable reward scheduling is no rewards where everyone else is getting them. I’ve been stuck at an “Unallocated Skill Points Added” message on the tracker, with no unallocated skill points actually on the sheet. No new challenge or change past downtime, or multiple logins. Bug report submitted, at least…

1 Like

I get your meaning; we find a lot of CCP comments on reddit lately; but in this case the Developer comment only indirectly made its way onto Reddit courtesy of a player paraphrasing what he saw in the rookie chat channel.

One of my characters is also bugged and can’t complete yesterday’s task and today’s did not reset. Bug report filed. Note: I killed the rat with drones and not primary weapons. All other accounts used primary weapons.

You know this is the same bug that came up with the past 4 events? Maybe there is a problem with your event code?

1 Like

Same issue.

1 Like

Bugged for me as well, event did not restart.

2 Likes

“Skilling Spree event announced – Get 10-50k skillpoints for every npc you kill!”
1.) waits weeks for event.
2.) Event comes and realize they worded it to sound like lots of npc’s to kill & rewards to get.
3.) logs in, kill npc & finishes daily objective in 30 seconds.
4.) Logs out and finds something else to play for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

since iv read the whole topic and havent seen a repply from any1 from CCP about getting stuck in the event with no SP just gonna ask you guys…

should i petition or contact support about this? today i already lost the oportunity to complete the event because i got stuck with a character yesterday…

Really want that sp…

I like it but I still am trying to fix my graphics situation I like it alot. It’s a really good idea. Especially those to her suffering from connection of their desktop or computer. Systems. There’s not everybody who has all the high-tech volume stuff and it really is a good idea this skills think that you guys have developed really awesome

The logical conclusion being that those who logged back out wouldn’t have logged in at all if the SP event hadn’t been happening - so what’s been lost ?

FFS! To all the miserable sods complaining on here about the Spree - JUST IGNORE IT, THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FORCING YOU TO TAKE PART !

2 Likes

Same issue

Hmmm…

…NPC’s at that gate were likely Drifters. The worse NPC to take on.

Should’ve done a normal combat encounter.

I’m having the same issue on one character. All other characters the missions finish and skill points gets added like all others.

this event is pointlessly broken, I have never recieved any SP, on day 1 the unallocated skill points added with no skill points appearing thing happened. I log on today for the first time since yesterday and its still stuck showing the same thing

Am I even going to get any SP at all or is this entire “event” a complete waste of ui space on my screen? As it is I am at 2 days and zero SP so far

1 Like

CantDoTheEvent

I’m having the same issue on one character i get “Unallocated Skill Points Added”. All other characters the missions finish and skill points gets added like all others.

2 Likes

I don’t think so.
Given these numbers it looks like the rate was 1:2:6 for 50k/25k/10k. Its early days, but it looks to even out nicely, 50/50/60.

1 Like

The scenario was just for the thread.

Not that it matters but here is the screenshot.