Skilling Spree - THANK YOU CCP

FIFY.

1 Like

Not really.

If it wasnt called CODE. and James (or Jessie) didnt exist, the stupid would still perish and the smart would still follow the rules regardless.

2 Likes

Anything else your are 101% sure about?

3 Likes

How are they sociopathic?

Do you know what that means?

2 Likes

:rofl: Its been years since I had a Codie in my local system that would be Hakeri, in the Panorad system of Metropolis come visit sometime. In fact I invite everyone to come visit nothing like a party.

Because you can just extract their SP and biomass them right?

You do realize you cannot extract the first 5 million SP?

Oh, code is still around? I guess I kind of thought they had pretty much faded away. Good! Gives me a chance to use this old one:

Like 'em or hate 'em - code does stir things up with the ladle of content, so they gotta be given that. ā€œVilliansā€ and enemies are needed or things get boring.

2 Likes

Came expecting Skilling Spree commentary, left disappointed.

1 Like

Praise James!

You have actually. Learn to deal with that fact.

1 Like

Enough with your lies, either post proof or stfu.

It was a proxy vote. James 315 felt that the citizens of highsec were not yet ready to make responsible decisions for the greater good and he wisely chose to cast the votes on their behalf. If he had allowed the isk-drunk grinders to decide, it would be green safeties, Rorquals in highsec, and level 4 missions in Titans, basically the apocalypse.

2 Likes

You can claim whatever BS you want, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true and if you try to say I was involved or that I endorsed it without providing proof to back up your allegations, then youā€™re a liar too.

It looks like proof was posted above, but seems some people didnā€™t like that, so itā€™s hidden.

1 Like

Looks like some people, such as the poster above, will believe whatever they hear even when thereā€™s no proof to back it up.

To paraphrase Sir Terry Pratchett, and blatantly stealing from the book Mort.

Hisec had dallied with many forms of government and had ended up with that form of democracy known as One Man, One Vote. James 315 was the Man; he had the Vote.

Technically, hisec is a Tyranny, which is not always the same thing as a Monarchy, and in fact even the post of Tyrant has been somewhat redefined by the incumbent, James 315 as the only form of democracy that works. Everyone is entitled to vote, unless disqualified by reason of age or not being James 315.

3 Likes

Only Omega players should be allowed to pvp. Alphas should not have the option to turn off safety.

In every omega thereā€™s an alpha screaming to come out

1 Like

Which lies?

I prefer it this way around

3 Likes