Skins

It would be nice if skins would have different attributes that would boost the ship, like for example turret tracking speed or missile velocity, that would apply when the skin is in use.

1 Like

Also be cool if I could have a hat that fit over my hair, but lets not go crazy here

3 Likes

I think the best thing about skins is that you can pick any one you want according to your personal taste and not have someone tell you that you can’t use it because another one has better stats.

9 Likes

Let me introduce you to Faction, pirate and T2 ship variants, which include different skins…

3 Likes

P2W huh? How about, no!

2 Likes

Knowing life, the project to implement this kind of SKINs giving bonuses to different modifiers and costing loads of real money in NES is already lying on the desk of some CCP employee. After all, this would be very much in the spirit of Pearl Abyss and their methods of increasing game revenues. Sooner or later such SKINs will become part of the game, it’s the natural order of things when rich men in expensive suits want even more money from players.

And what’s sadder is that many will gladly reach into their wallets and pay astronomical amounts of cash to have such bonuses resulting from the paint on the ship.

No price is too high if it enables you to be a top Proving Grounds player or cuts down null sec rat farming by 2 seconds, isn’t it?

1 Like

There is a special place in hell for people that think this would be a good idea.

9 Likes

What is it ? Magic paint?

It would be nice if modules would have different attributes that would boost the ship, like for example turret tracking speed or missile velocity, that would apply when the revevant module is in use.

Modules already exist, use those if you want to modify your ships attributes.

Skins are purely cosmetic, fit the one you like most.

1 Like

Would be nice if skins were able to still be collected and not auto applied :frowning:

1 Like

The only auto-applied skins are the ones Alphas get for free, to stop people from making new Alpha accounts to flood the market with free skins. If you haven’t noticed, CCP has been very careful not to give Alpha accounts login rewards that have any value on the EVE market to avoid encouraging players to make more Alpha accounts for free value.

Other skins are all tradable as far as I know.

I am omega as well as all my accounts and they are auto applied sadly :frowning:

Skins for events and skins for login rewards are indeed auto-applied, mostly because you can get them as Alphas (even if your account is Omega, doesn’t matter).

But that’s just a small sub-category of skins. Many skins are tradable, go get those.

Its still balls though

1 Like

Woopsy me, I thought auto-applied 7-day-limited login-reward skins were insta-trash :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No.

/5chars

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.