Small and Medium Micro Jump Drives

MJD was introduced for bigger and more sluggish ships to have a (different) form of mobility, To buff them for certain situations without actually making them OP (we really don’t want to go back to the days where BC ruled everything).

Giving smaller ships MJD completely removes the use for bigger ships to HAVE MJD. Because now the smaller ships can simply follow them in their 100km “blink”. I’m sure you know this and if you don’t well…

It’s a bad idea and there is zero reason for smaller, faster and more agile ships to get this option.

I’m well aware of that and considered that in my ideas consideration. But it should be noted that the primary reason battlecruisers ruled everything back then was not that the battlecruisers were so great so much as because they were the only small ship that didn’t have a bare-bones fit. The fix was to increase the mid/low slots of frigates and cruisers, and it worked marvelously. Cruisers stand today as the king of roams not because they are overpowered, but because they are the right size and they aren’t underpowered.

I’m sure at this point that you didn’t even read my post. I specifically stated they cannot jump 100km. This is particularly important to my suggestion. In fact, taking the 100km jump away from battlecruisers is an important aspect of increasing the power that the LMJD grants to the battleship. It won’t make them the primary ship for pvp, but it will strengthen their own niche which I think can use that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.