Small wh corp looking for members

O/

A small EST TZ corp looking to grow, newbros welcome!

We live in a C1 with a null exit static, perfect for PvP and ninja PvE - new content every day! We also do industry and a little bit of mining, if that’s your thing. Currently we’re flying cloakies for PvP, looking for additional pilots to strengthen our fleet.

We’re a relaxed group of bittervets, looking for members who treat eve as a game, not a full time job. Feel free to message me here, or in game, if interested.

o7

1 Like

Still looking!

Bump!

Looking for peeps!

Hello DeLaRefe,

I totally respect what you are trying to accomplish with new WH corp.

If you guys ever want to expand into a C2 or join an established Alliance, give us a shout out!

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Thank you, and thanks to those who reached out to me in game. We will definitely be open to alliance opportunities once our member count has grown.

I’d like to take this opportunity to clarify our choice of c1 wh - we were looking for a wh that would allow us access to 0.0 space. The wh is mainly a staging system, we do most of our things in null. Unless we get an interesting wh connection :slight_smile:

Uppidy up up!

1 Like

Bump!

Uppidy!

We function to serve our members and their enemies at the same time. I understand and love the choice content!

o7

Confirming that we’re cool. We have a core group of members who have been playing for a long time and know how to run a wormhole corp. We’ve done it before and now we’re back to do it again.

We all have real lives too, so if you’re looking for a group of people who don’t take EVE too seriously but still have fun blowing ■■■■ up, we’ll be a good fit for you.

We’re in a C1 with a null static for now to stage us for random nullsec roams/pvp/ganks/PVE/general screwing around. Every new exit gives us something to do.

1 Like

Confirming what Dhaul confirmed in the post above.

And up once more!

Uppidy!

Bump!

Confirming this is a bump

Indeed

Bumpity

Up again

Uppidy

I do not know if you’d mind answering this in public but:

1. Do you guys use corporate doctrines?
  2. What price point do you push for? (Interesting to know for those who hate PVE)