Small wh corp looking for members

Hey,

It so happened that we’re flying mostly armor ships right now. However, we don’t shy away from shield lokis. Core players are experienced, high sp ones, so if there’s a need to hop into logis - we’re versatile, and can switch between shield and armor to accommodate others. Other than that - anything cloaky is a must.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by price point, so I’ll assume you’re talking about ships (correct me if I’m wrong). Whatever you’re comfortable, we don’t bling out ships that have high chance of being lost. The only real requirement for a fit would be structured pve doctrines, in case we’re doing something together. Even that, nothing that would break the bank, as it’s mostly t2 fit. If a member is tight on cash for a ship we arrange something. No one is neglected :slight_smile:

Uppidy!

Up again!

Uppidy again!

Bumping again!

Up again!

Uppidy!

Up again!

Back after the holidays and still looking for new members!

Picked up a few new people, but looking for more. Uppidy!

Bump!

Up again!

Uppidy!

Greetings DeLaRefe,

How would you like to expand your horizons entirely. See my post Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps. We have a C2 and C3 systems in which to house your corp. We could expand our coalition into your C1. More options for everyone. Contact me for more detail.
Regards
Varrek Rexdraco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.