SNUFFED OUT disbanding

Who??

3 Likes

I don’t understand this. You are whining on nullsec changes and what does “krabification of eve” even means? You mean CCP makes EVE too safe? Lets accept that argument, some changes did indeed increased security like wardec changes and suspect-repping changes but that is only for highsec.

How does gameplay changes in highsec, and no changes in nullsec caused SNUFFED OUT to disband?

Or you mean the cyno changes that added more safety into lowsec as you cannot drop a carrier with random frigate anymore? Is this what you meant with krabification of eve? I see it completely in reverse - due to that change I see more fighting in lowsec now as there is low risk of titans from big alliances like yours or nullsec blocks (who for some reason have nothing better to do that to drop ppls in lowsec) getting dropped on your head when you take the fight.

Dramatic I’m Leaving Post

Like care bears only more entitled :rofl:

@ISD_Buldath Move it to Cry & Pout please.

7 Likes

This post was pointless and underwhelming. What we have seen here today probably explains why they are ‘disbanding’ in the first place.

1 Like

I’m quitting forum browsing due to low quality quitting posts.

4 Likes

Maybe the dudes that leave will come back when they hear the updated station sound effects? Improved ship spinning experience, +1.

5 Likes

Personally I am trying to work out why you think that anyone who operates in hisec gives a damn about a lowsec hot drop o’clock alliance disbanding.

I would not assume they are all quitting. Also be careful about assumptions on what you define as hardcore, because I don’t think people who log on a super alt or titan alt to drop stuff and not do much of anything else is necessarily a hard core Eve player. Obviously the FC team which is pretty good is calling it a day in terms of the work load, but that means that not enough good people are willing to step up, now if you had said that then you might have had a point about your message, but then again this then brings another question about just how hardcore they are at this point.

You have manufactured a lot of assumptions on certain people giving up on running an alliance.

Still a long term alliance such as this giving up is always a shame, but the same was said of Project Mayhem was it not?

4 Likes

Don’t you feel how boring this is recently?

Was fun to react to it for a small period of time but now your constant repeat of it is just ridiciouless.

How about you inventing a new insult? :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet you keep coming back. Shut up Balos.

3 Likes

Insulting me will not work…

The fact that your are not able to even see that simple fact is part of your problem.

Yep, since 2003.

1 Like

Victim spotted

3 Likes

Good on them, another group that won Eve!

nope…

Hahahahahahahaha LMAO funny jajajajaja lol yeah. F

of course…

1 Like

RIP.

I remember the first time when I scouted low sec, and somehow found myself in a system with local full of Snuffed Out members. It genuinely freaked me out, seeing so many “pirates”.

It’s a sign of the times. Eve’s only unique selling point is its economy, but this economy depends on PVP.

3 Likes

I think too many are still in denial as to actually why the game if failing.

The wolves are leaving now because most of the sheep left ages ago.

2 Likes

Wolves ate all sheeps to the last one, now dieing from hunger - so wolves are the main problem in ecosystem and main reaspon why people leaving eve. Harassment is not a epic form of pvp as they try to paint themselves all the time, it is just the lowest one in many games prohibited or strictly controlled because it is bad for ecosystem of the game in long term.

3 Likes

this change was just idiotic - it hit crabs it hit wolves even more. They should change cyno as it was, and make very very expensive tier 2 capital ships jumping to the scanned target in far system without cyno at all.