So about these Brutor ship logs

I would neither have claimed nor disclaimed, any neophyte knows people act in their own interest.

I can’t emphasize the point for the benefit of your more trigger-happy Aldriths?

And anyone with experience with me knows that if I say I will try and do something I will try my outmost best to do it, and that I do not make promises I do not think I can keep, and that when make deals I do not mislead, but try and make any related condition as clearly understood as possible.

Even when it is “against my own interests” to do so in the minds of the likes of you.

Your mind is small and narrow, and your idea of human spirit is low and petty. But this is hardly surprising, given who you are. We all judge others with the the measure of our own spirit.

1 Like

Indeed. For example, the Amarr might well bury whatever data is actually on those logs in order to ensure the cover-up of any false-flag activities that contributed to this. Frankly, I’d rather the data go to someone with a somewhat better reputation for honesty than the ‘we protected Zashev and Chakaid to cover up their Blooder ties trolololol’ Amarr loyalists here.

Consider reading where I asked that the data be delivered.

What makes you think I didn’t? CONCORD actively defended the Blooder sa-Baron’s efforts in Kahah. They might as well be in the Praetoria, as far as I care.

1 Like

I do not think the Inner Circle would be anyone’s first choice, but all signatories have equal oversight. Should things unfold per my intentions, I will be content that my rulers have all the pertinent information, and regret that yours do.

Please. Nobody would be handing this directly to a member of the Inner Circle. And anyone who trusts staffers at an organization like CONCORD is a fool.

There are certainly organisations I trust less

1 Like

While I must admit in the past, long ago I did not get along with Elsebeth… She does keep her word when she can even if against her own interests

1 Like

With enough equivocation, does it matter?

Many of them in AmarrMil!

We’re now nearing 24 hours from the transfer op, and no war has been declared to stop it from happening. I guess the Amarr empire and its goons are giving this one up…

Or maybe we’re all too busy mobilizing from yet another High-security system being attacked by dreadnaughts and the attempts to bait the empire forces into starting something have now gone the way of the dodo bird

2 Likes

We don’t work for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Given the speed at which the situation is evolving, I have to say that data is likely only going to ever be of use to historians.

But even if we didn’t have bigger concerns, as the choice is between destroying data on the attack and letting EM have it, the latter is the option with the greater chance of successfully bringing criminals to justice.

8 Likes

This is inane…

1 Like

For Attention All Capsuleers Loyal to the Empire, Loyal to Esteemed Allied States, and Loving of Peace

Let it be known that Grand Master Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon of the Order of St. Tetrimon has been appointed plenipotentiary inquisitor into the Tanoo and Girani-Fa Outrages, by Orders in Council and Decree of Her Most Sublime and Imperial Majesty Empress Catiz I.

All who would be loyal or keep faith with bonds of allegiance and friendship are exhorted to deliver, transport or otherwise render available materials relevant to this inquisitorial investigation.

Direct contracts secured under SCC terms to Grand Master Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon will be an acceptable means of delivery of such vital intelligence materials and evidence.

Victory to the Empire, Faith with the Truth.

Message ENDS

6 Likes

A Khimi Harar (LUMEN) detachment was able to engage and participate in the destruction of the Moros-class dreadnoughts attempting to bombard Girana-Fa III. In the wake of the attempted bombardment, our pilots retrieved the remains of two of the mercenary pilots, and, more significantly an “Encrypted Data Fragment.”

I will be arranging for delivery of all items in LUMEN’s possession to Grand Master Khemon Dulsur an-Tetrimon

EDIT: All items delivered.

By His Light and His Will,

Lunarisse Daphiti
Directrix Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Executrix Khimi Harar

12 Likes

ATTN: Tribes and Allies

GOC Metropolis, Territorial Defense Guards
Republic Command

Under appointment by the Tribal Council of the Minmatar Republic, I am commanded to oversee the investigation into the conspiracy against the Republic and Federation perpetrated by parties unknown.

To this end I require all those of the Tribes, and request those among our allies, to deliver by secure contract to General Kanth Filmir all materials pertaining to the renegade attacks on Tanoo, Girani-Fa and the conspiracy to carry out mass murder within and against the Tribal Republic.

Signed: Filmir, GOC Metropolis, TDG

COMM ENDS

5 Likes