So Am i **** in space with my Super?

Uh oh. Looks like we have a standoff between internet tough guys.

1 Like

I CRUSHED A GRAPE WITH MY FOOT

Your exit!

That is very unfair to Aiko Danuja, there was a thread back in December 2021 where she said something useful and informative in a forum post, but I can’t remember what it was.

2 Likes

I apologize fine sir.

EDIT: Aiko, have you EVER said more than one thing worth adding to a conversation?

*Still toxic AF.

2 Likes

Simply set your cyno up at the edge of jump range out. wait 24h with the characters logged off. then login with 5 min to go until downtime.
Jump the ship and let dt log you out.

Rinse and repeat.
Assuming your ship is semi fit the chances of anyone responding with enough dps to kill a super in 5min is very very low. Especially if they have no clue what you are doing. Even if there are hostile sin system. Chances they will think a nyx on scan is the neutral is low. Will take a few min for anyoen to put 2+2 together.

1 Like

Contact local Alliance and sell it. Ps, where is this? I may be interested in a Nyx. :smiley:

Also yea. hit me up if you want to sell it. I will obviously give a bit under market if its in a friendly area to me but will deal with your issue maybe

Before reading this thread, I had no interest in flying a super.

Now, after reading it, I still have no interest in flying one.

Thank you OP for affirming my personal position that supers are totally not worth it.

2 Likes

They have always been flying coffins that basically end your fun in Eve.

Really looks like it. Besides the end game in EvE is mucking about with the character editor.

1 Like

Damn, you are right. I need to modify my picture before my account lapses.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.