So how is eve now?

So how is eve now ? same ■■■■■■■■ as always full of scamers, back stabbing people insulting each others pvper still hating and bullying non pvpers? Same boring big top dogs owning everything in eve ?
Also is the new invation as ■■■■■■■ high risk useless rewards as does abyssal thingies ? I mean I read allot that to do high tire ones you had to have a super blinged out ship but the rewards was even worse than level 4 missions.

Anything new fun or so making it worth my time to make a new character can come back .

2 Likes

Its looking like its getting back that way, so yes, thank fully!

That remains to be seen.

Define

well something new fun I have not done already a trillion times some thing that don´t make me hate life when I log in to eve.

Sorry can’t help, no idea what you’ve done, or how many times you’ve done it.

You know you can play free as an Alpha Clone right?

sure I know that but I want a reason to make a new charter and log in with out regretting it.

Why don’t you just jump in and find out for yourself by trying said activities. Your outlook is already so abysmal and expectations so low, that it can only meet or exceed at this point, yah?

Anyways, more people seem to approve than disapprove with the recent changes currently. And Abyss content is better than your current estimation, IMHO.

2 Likes

Stay gone, OP. Your attitude sucks and you’ll just complain and quit again.

7 Likes

That depends on what you mean by “regretting it.” A lot of this game is basically just smashing your head into a brick wall learning curve until it falls down. It’s not a game you can play without knowing what you’re doing. If you don’t have a plan in your head about what you want to do while playing then you’re already in mortal danger no matter what you do. Some of the skills you need to have fun can be taught while others must be cultivated by you and you alone.

First piece of advice I can give you is this: There are no such things as “PvPers” and “Non-PvPers.” You will eventually be forced to defend yourself. It’s not a question of if but when, which means that you need to know how to PvP if you want to survive. If you want to be the Triceratops to the proverbial T-Rex then you need to grow horns, get me?

yeah I get you. My problem the past few years I have no clue on what I want to do in eve or how to enjoy it more it was fine back in 2007 when I was competently new but around 2015 it started to get same and same over and over nothing was fun and every time I tried to log in I just started to hate everything and I mean everything. Heck reason non of my old charters exits anymore is one day I was so sick and angry and just got ccp to delete all my accounts well seams they missed this one. I want to enjoy eve it´s sadly the only great sci-fi mmo out there.

people like you are the reason got nothing nice to say then stfu.

Yep, you are revealing yourself to be exactly as I thought. Thanks for proving my point.

Also, I go out of my way to help players new and old who have at least a half-decent attitude. That’s not you, chum.

7 Likes

Interesting concept. But it doesn’t apply to Maria, apparently.

2 Likes

I’m 12 and a half thank you!

1 Like

Hey, that’s my line.

1 Like

No, go away,

3 Likes

If all you want is to pick a fight do that with the other man children like Mittani or some one.

Truth hurts, eh? Can’t imagine why your eve experience might not have been so great. lol

I’m “picking a fight” huh? Is finding mild amusement in watching you contradict yourself picking a fight? Guess I am by that definition then.

2 Likes

And people wonder why players don’t return!

Yet again toxic posters.