To all the complainees of the new changes

Ok, we hear you.

Yes, there have been some small and not so small changes.

To make a seriously long story shot you need to understand two things;

1. Eve, as a whole, is based on the enjoyment of long term players from 2006 and before. They are the players who keep this entire game running with their substantial subscriptions (like 10+ accounts and up) and their purchases of plex.

2. The changes made will only upset a handful of new(ish) players, who think they can join up, hop in a ship, level up a little bit and win the game. It doesn’t work like that, it will never work like that. Even if you had unlimited skill injectors, you would have zero chance of being close to any of us real players.

So all your complaining is actually going to deaf ears. We don’t care about you, CCP doesn’t care about a handful of omega subs and all the rest of you alphas have zero say in anything in eve. You are just allowed to demo the game.

So why not stfu, go back to wow, skyrim, witcher 3 whatever and let us serious players get along with out game without having to go through the massive amounts of forum craps you guys post.

Thank you.

Who has been complaining about what now?
Who is the intended audience for this post?

Wow, it’s in your contract? You HAVE to go through it all?

Who knew?

You are just disappointed you joined a game you can not handle.

Who are you even talking to?

You and everyone else who still has EVE diapers.

Incorrect. Try again.

What a terrible life you have. Required to read posts you don’t care about, and KNOWING things, which you clearly don’t.

Take a day off, relax, have some fun IRL. Maybe you’ll come back not so jaded.

Wait, what, a noob Tatanka is trying to tell me something in a game older than your birth year? Heh, no, thanks.

My last comment to the perpetually clueless. I’m NOT telling you anything about EVE. I’m telling you things about LIFE.

Because I’m way older than you think.

Ok, boomer

LOL, I’m young. No, wait, I’m old.

“OK, boomer” - The statement of someone with no argument to make, just an overabundance of emotion.

And wrong, not a boomer. You just can’t catch a break today, can you?

Only a boomer would reply something so pathetic. No, I can’t catch a break in your boomer world, but that is non of my concern. If you are so insecure, that you need to reply to a true EVE player in your “whatchamathingies” posts then go for it, boomer.

christmas4

I can’t wait til I can get my insta- in space reship only available thru the nex store

Boomers are so predictable

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Thread closed.

2 Likes