So... i logged in

been away for a long time, but i was slightly interested to check if EVE had taken some evil turns to the better lately… i logged out dissapointed.

Any way too get a Message when CCP really screw EVE up? Im thinking burning/blowing up every station, removing every gates, taking all assets, killing all sov, and giving every player a startpack and randomly sending them to different systems…

…anyway…

Any News worth checking out?

Regards

Goat…

delicious and glorious goats

3 Likes

Im thinking burning/blowing up every station, removing every gates, taking all assets, killing all sov, and giving every player a startpack and randomly sending them to different systems…

That’ll happen when CCP will open EVE Gate again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That 1 station abandoned system is a place where every veteran on this forum just like to send new bro explorers currently.

[updated]
Here’s an old screenshot from my archives…

While you stay logged of, should I take care of your stuff?

Also… no, there wasn’t any evil turn. EVE has gotten awefully safe. It’s kind of bad really.

yes you can take care of my stuff/junk… ill supply an adress and you can come take care of my stuff

2 Likes

Agreed!

Supply your address and @zluq_zabaa will use the postal services of WINGSPAN TT.

Will you prefer to get a confirmation e-mail about delivery status?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.