So long new eden

It delays their response time to a criminal act.

Cut it however you want, that is the de facto result.

2 Likes

Go petition it then rather than continuing to get it wrong.

1 Like

Waiting for the day when the gank inevitably happens to start ticking the clock in order to see that happen. In my book, if CONCORD takes longer than what is set to respond, it is delayed. Crimes should be responded by the set timer in the corresponding systems with their level of security.

1 Like

Your book is irrelevant. Only CCP’s is; and it doesn’t take CONCORD longer to respond.

There’s no need to keep arguing a wrong interpretation. Go petition it through a support ticket.

2 Likes

Whether CCP chooses to recognize that it delays CONCORD response to a criminal act is up to them.

They can be as hypocritical or self-contradictory as they want.

Fact remains that objectively and practically it delays the CONCORD response. There is no arguing that fact.

2 Likes

Exactly. So as usual, your ‘fact’ is not at all a fact.

1 Like

If CCP decides that black is white, they can.
But that doesnt change the objective fact that black is not white.

1 Like

Even a failed law student should be able to understand the different between a fact and an interpretation.

1 Like

That is exactly what I am saying.

CCPs interpretation is not inline with the facts or the rule.
Since they are the body enforcing the rule, their interpretation is the only one that matters in the games context.

But that doesnt change that pulling CONCORD off-grid nonetheless de facto causes a delay in CONCORD response to a criminal act.

Even as a failed law student I can distinguish that difference, whereas you seem unable to.

1 Like

Except you’re wrong. You’re imagining something in there that isn’t.

There is no delay. CONCORD respond in the same time as they would if they had never been on the grid in the first place.

That actually is factual information, which you can go verify independently for yourself.

There is no additional time in the slightest involved.

Then what is the purpose of pulling CONCORD off-grid?

1 Like

To make it so their response isn’t faster than it would normally be.

Just the same as a miner using alts to spawn CONCORD on grid while he mines is designed to actually reduce the response time of CONCORD, pulling them off grid is only designed to reset the response time to it’s normal duration.

There is no delay involved.

Why continue arguing your wrong points? Go petition it rather than crap up threads with your rubbish.

When did CONCORD respond FASTER in the first place?

They are responding as they should, and you just contradicted yourself by stating that, trying to defend that you are not delaying them, yet you claim to “have them not respond faster” which pretty much means DELAYING.

3 Likes

Then go petition CCP.

You’re imagining delay to mean something other than the interpretation that CCP have always applied.

If CONCORD respond in the normal time expected within the game code, then CCP don’t interpret that as delayed.

If it takes them longer to kill the criminal (eg. go read the exploit notification you linked for a specific example), then they see that as delaying CONCORD and an exploit.

I am going to gank some pods in PV Rocks honor.

Antigankers fail again!

1 Like

I’ve never ganked anything, but carebears arguing they know better what the rule means than CCP do is making me want to.

4 Likes

Any money you have left or assets would be greatly appreciated , thanks

1 Like

So what REALLY happened and why?

1 Like

Every time one of you guys leaves, the totalitarians are closer to winning.

The totalitarians! :fearful:
runs away from the forums that are void of salty overopinionated fools.

PS: Delay the forum police while i’m running!:laughing: