So long new eden

That is what “delay” means.

To delay the response to where it is slower than it normally would be.

1 Like

Oh wow, people actually unironically think that pulling concord to station is against the rules huh? You are aware that by ganking twice in the same system with a single character in two different locations you are effectively doing the same right? That is the only thing we ever did, the kill that got us banned for 1 month/permananent took us under 24 seconds in pulled .5 system and we did less than maximum damage in our ships (we know how much we normally get and what the st.d. is because we have ganked literally thousands of times in our time.

New player griefing? We haven’t gone to prohibited systems at all for months, most of the characters that got banned never even went there, we know which kill was “responsible” because we matched every banned player and only 1 single kill matched the framework of all people, me and others checked logs and found nothing wrong with the kill, not even unintentionally did it happen that we would delay.

Offensive behavior? You mean pvping in a pvp game? Go check minerbumping for the vile things people have said to us. I will quote one such occurence that happened on 2016.03.02: “Altier Darkblood > You’re a ■■■■ I hope you die in a car accident tomorrow and it’s slow and you watch your family die before you, and just before you die I hope a homeless man rapes you.”

Were the toxic ones? I’m not a pussy words don’t hurt me but I’ve never seen a CODE. guy saying something even a tenth as bad as this ever.

And isk laundering, check the kills in corp isk was sent from Zula Terra, I am Zula Terra a CODE. director who has been in CODE. for over 2 years of course when I quit my eve online family gets my stuff I can not imagine someone better than James 315 and CODE. to get everything I have got together in 5 years.

I’m leaving with a smile on my face knowing it will provide content for highsec carebears for at least a year.

CODE. forever, Praise James 315!

2 Likes

I stopped bothering when the topic slowly shifted to antigankers and then being called carebears when nobody even protested against ganks and it was just a discussion about CONCORD. This is what we get when we try to be neutral and just discuss one thing, they have to twist and call it another thing, I even said that I respected them in a roleplay fashion on the first reply.

2 Likes

And then went on to accuse us of cheating, new player griefing and offensive behavior. You should have clarified you were roleplaying too :disappointed_relieved:

Explain the bans then, enlighten me as to why your dear friends are being banned, because said accusations were only my thoughts as to believe why they are being banned. As far as I know, ganking is all fine and fair game to me, threats, asks them ransoms, whatever, the rest? hell no.

3 Likes

That says it all, doesnt it.

Is this turning into a “CCP is unfair” thread?

3 Likes

Let me get this straight. This is the thread so far:

Guy 1: Bohoo. I’m quitting Eve because CCP banned all my friends for no reason at all.
Guy 2: Well. actually they did violate rule x. So maybe they were banned for a reason.
Guy 3-5: Rule x was not violated because the game code does not prevent it.
Guy 6: If you think rule x was violated, file a ticked. No one get’s banned for this.
Guy 2 + 7: In my opinion rule x was violated.
Guy 6: Wasn’t.
Guy 7: Was.
And so on.

To me it is quite clear that either the friends of guy 1 were banned because they violated rule x. Then apparantly it is possible to violate this rule and the described behaviour is in violation of it. Or they violated another unrelated rule and were banned for that.

9 Likes

Bye-bye :slight_smile:

If you are finished crying, the door is right over there.

5 Likes

Which it isn’t.

You can argue it any way you want. You’ll still be wrong until the day CCP change their interpretation of when delay occurs.

Hmm, I wonder how long CONCORD takes to respond in a 0.5 syst- Oh yeah, that’s right, roughly 19 seconds, which only proofs you delayed it.

4 Likes

Oh look, rowdy ronny presents a practical example of intellectual poverty! :slight_smile:

By your own words, it is literally a delay.

Whether CCP sees it that way, is up to them.
It is factually nonetheless a delay in every sense of the term.

1 Like

Wrong again. CONCORD is not delayed.

I’m not certain what the exact CONCORD response times are by system security status, but I think it’s about 21 seconds in a 0.5 sec system (could be wrong).

So for illustration purposes:

1. no CONCORD on grid: response 21 seconds
  2. CONCORD moved off grid: response 21 seconds.

There is no delay. They respond in the same time as if they had never been there in the first place. Hence, they aren’t delayed.

However, as you don’t seem to be able to understand how it is not at all a delay, just go petition it. Continuing to discuss it is pointless, so I’m out.

Go petition it and let CCP tell you.

If CONCORD arrives later than they normally would, its a delay.
That delay is caused by player interference, and delayed compared to if there had been no such player interference.

Whether CCP sees it that way or not for purposes of applying the rule, doesnt change that fact.

1 Like

I have ganked, but that was after being a miner who always worked on the basis of maximum response times from CONCORD. IMO,tThe whole business of some referring to a reset of response time as a delay is … sophistry.

Remember when you asked me to properly read what the Exploit Notification said? Did you actually READ the “Reminder” on that page? Allow me to quote it for ya because you think its only about leaving ships or using drones:

“Reminder: This announcement concerns a specific method of delaying Concord’s response time to the scene of a crime. We would like to clarify that all methods of delaying Concord’s response time are considered an exploit.

So I believe that by Manipulating how CONCORD reacts by intentionally spawning them, which is Delaying them, goes against it.

1 Like

Yes I read the reminder. It still doesn’t mean what you think it means. The “what I believe” is irrelevent. Only what CCP thinks it means is relevant.

Personally, what I also believe is irrelevant. The only interpretation that matters is CCP’s.

Just go petition it and see.

You link to a cute gif that says - no one cares. by the amount of tears you keep commenting it shows you obviously do care XD

just another whiney carebear who is butthurt about valid game mechanics xD

1 Like

Remind me again who started a whine thread, is leaving EVE and who got banned?

4 Likes

hahahaha im just here for these tears