So my man play this game

I dont want to steal Vol, but i would not say no to help in any way to be better than my husband.
This is a very lovley game in my opinion, and it got alot of friendly people in it if you talk to them.
But to see his face if i did that would been priceless hihihih

Yes i will do that Zander :smiley:

Eve is actually a very simple game. The basic structure as to how to pve/pvp is very straight forward and gets boring very fast. Where eve gets complicated and fun is the meta game. The “best” ways to make isk all involve the meta game (it can be anything from scamming to setting up a rental alliance) - and honestly most of the vets are here long term because the meta game is so interesting. That being said, if you want to forego the fun bits and just stick to the basics - the traditional route is one of three things, exploration, industry, ratting. Ratting makes you more isk earlier and faster. Industry requires long term dedication and investment. Exploration as more variety and can be very profitable, but is hit or miss. Personally, I funded my pvp habit with a exploration when I was a newbee. Both mining and ratting get old very fast. But between the two, as a new player I would presently do missions as it is better isk/hr. Ofc now I dont do any of that. My isk comes from scam contracts, blowing people up, roq moon mining and some light industry.

Also leave hs. There are many newbee friendly null groups. Not only is will make much more isk, null is safer then hs and you will have more fun.

Wow thank you for that, this made me think about what to do hihi. Missions are quite fun, but i will do that later when i got more skills.

You guys are very helpfull :kissing_closed_eyes:

Sorry for your loss. : - )

4 Likes

hang around outside jita 4-4
take every scamming opportunity available
use the profits to fund pvp

1 Like

hahaha yea

Dont know what that means hihi
Someone sent me 10 million, thank you who that was :star_struck:

EVE isn’t very hard it’s just about taking advantage of other people. For example you could make a thread on the forums saying you’re a girl and just collect injectors and isk from strangers which would have taken a rookie a very long time to get.

Oh wait…

6 Likes

hihih i didnt get it untill the Oh Wait… haha

But That was funny said, i understand.

Visit the Victoria’s Secrets Lingerie department.

2 Likes

Hope your “husband” who plays this game almost every day, plays enough, so he doesn’t see this (scam) thread in the official forums/general discussion section.
Hihiiii

3 Likes

Scam your man out of all his ISK.

That is pure 100% win !

2 Likes

man, you need to make something for him.

He needs to take a break out of Eve.

So you create an alt, you join his corp with that alt, you make him acquire trust in you, and then you steal all his assets.
At the same time IRL you make him go in vacations. When he comes back, he can enjoy his assets again, or not depending on how he behad during vacation !

Win win ! you are better than him and he does not know, so he thinks he is better than you and that’s cute ! and you enjoy vacations whenever you want :smiley:

2 Likes

Uh, I would advise against it…

No more proof this is scam needed ;D

you Start missions at lvl 1. You have enough skills to do them with a starting alpha toon. As you advance from lvl 1 to lvl 4 missions you will acquire sufficient skills to keep pace with any reasonable skill plan.

1 Like

Somebody says they are female and playing because the boyfriend wants them to and all the pubescent teens flock like butterflys to a light giving all they can lol.

You couldn’t make it up if you tried lol

Some of them even want further convo in game lol

2 Likes

Now that would be a sight

Whats wrong with take advantage of that? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes