So when does the new mechanic for ganking and standings drops take effect?

Is he having a stroke?

untamed hybrid out of controlā€¦

LOL Iā€™ve played a lot more MMOs than you mate :smiley:

You have no idea what I think is good for the game.

It can be used to generate PvP. Iā€™d even make ganking part of paragon points.

Again bruv, you got a very small perspective on what MMOs actually need to thrive :smiley:

Also it isnā€™t artificial demand LOL.

Paragon agents are just quest givers dude.

LOL Iā€™ve played pretty much every MMO since UO and MUDs my guy :smiley:

LOL. You donā€™t even understand what it does huh? Thatā€™s apparent. Drives down activity? ROFL.

Who said new players? But ā€œnewā€ players also deserve a chance to die too. Unwanted but not un-consented to.

Who makes the ships bruv?

ROFL.

The fact that you canā€™t see how this can help the market and even create new ones, tells me very much you are not the titan of industry you claim to be LOL.

I suppose itā€™s an achievement that weā€™ve managed to hold on to this game for so long, but with the worldā€™s evolving social climate, itā€™s probably going to be impossible to run an open-world PvP game soon. Society is simply saying ā€œnoā€ toward this as it evolves, just like toward comedians being able to joke about anything, or toward monogamy. You either conform, or find yourself living on the fringes, persecuted for your viewpoints.

And itā€™s not just EVE, too. In pretty much every similar game I play, people are saying ā€œthis game needs to be changed, if you donā€™t like it you can go play a different game, or make your own.ā€ The end result is that if you like open-world PvP, you have nowhere to go, because a product for you is simply not allowed to exist.

7 Likes

Some truths, such as this, are self evident.

But please check the MER if you need what passes for proof on these forums.

Iā€™ll do better than that. This evening when I get home Iā€™ll get into one of my ships, an Atron or I might even take a Catalyst, and fly straight to Nullsec. Weā€™ll see how long I last.

If ganking had such a small impact on your gameplay that you havenā€™t noticed it being nerfed, did the nerf really need to happen, or was this all hyped beyond belief by terrified puppies?

I saw a fleet of around 8 freighters AFK autopiloting no more than 5 jumps out of Jita yesterday. We bumped one about for a bit without response. If this is the brave new world of fully AFK piloting that highsec wanted, good luck with making any profit fromā€¦ Wellā€¦ Anything.

Never have I been more in support of the destruction of bot-aspirants.

5 Likes

Not sure what thatll prove but you go right ahead.

Your in a Null Alliance, right?

No.

It will disprove your statement.

Changed it so you hopefully see the point of why people were asking for it.

Not if you arent in an Alliance it wont, sorry old chum. vOv

A whole bunch of gankers like Shadow and Apo have quit after the changes went live. There are just not enough players to perform these ganks now. I think Hawk is the last big-shot ganker who still operates, and the other few who remain pick off easy haulers and such, or just derp about without any specific purpose.

Whatever, olā€™ chum. Iā€™ll do it, post it on the forum under your unsourced statement and it will disprove your point. As simple as that.

1 Like

Sure you will.

I believe you
Thousands wouldnt.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I want to play a game where I can be attacked no matter what I do or where I do it. Every time a game like that is made for me, a bunch of people come into it and start demanding for it to be changed to one where this is not possible. I really canā€™t make it any more simple for you.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s going to look great on the forum :smiley:

Ramona says: Nullsec safer than high
Bedlam comes in BOOM in-game proof!

Mic drop

No I didnt.

If thats what you are basing it on you should probably learn some english.

Also theres no hand mic in your gif.

No thanks, I want this to be the default experience, and not a handicap I have to selectively enforce on myself to be able to subject myself to this experience that other players can selectively opt out of. I want a hardcore PvP environment that doesnā€™t force me to operate at a handicap among other players.

Now you get it!

Cool, you have many options. Hundreds of games on the market offer you this kind of experience.

How many options do I have?

4 Likes