So You Want To Be An AG? Here's A Starter Guide :D

It’s a dangerous precedent to label killing for roleplay reasons griefing. It’s one of the tools gankers use to keep themselves safe. They won’t thank you.

What roleplay reasons, he admitted he is doing that only to fuk their game nothing else. Which is basically definition of griefing.

Also, gankers are not allowed to roleplay space pirates, so why should AGs be able to roleplay white knights?

The context of the conversation was that they were roleplaying as space police and it would ergo be their role to thwart/frustrate criminals.

Where did you get that idea? Gankers are absolutely allowed to roleplay as pirates and I’ve seen Aiko talk about being praised for rol playing well by GMs who have investigated her ganks.

If I remember correctly you hunt miners and sell mining permits though? If so it would be more appropriate for you to be roleplaying as the space Mob seeing as you are selling protection from yourself. (An extortion racket)

1 Like

From forum and gank-hater posts? Shooting spaceships in EVE is toxic behavior that cannot be justified with roleplay.

Ah I see, you were engaging in sarcasm.

Sorry that tends to go straight over my head half the time unless I have vocal ques. Better to offer a /S when doing it by text if you want spectrum people like me to pick up on it.

1 Like

@Gix_Firebrand Any News on that Anti-Ganking Permit I purchased?

Still waiting for it to arrive in the evemail…just saying =(

Ah… there’s your problem…

You should have applied to NEPF for your ‘permit’ ; we hand them out Gratis, but, admittedly, they are about as useful as a Mining ‘Permit’ (which do sometimes come in handy when the supply of toilet paper runs out on long warps…)

1 Like

Its coming :smiley:

1 Like

yeah I know same as my ship replacement submission +1

1 Like

Oh NO, I am not allowed to Join NEPF Sargon’s warning was extremely clear that Frostpacker can not do that. Jeff knows too so you can go ask him also I am not allowed to join NEPF it would upset the safety of Highsec.

Here, I’ve made you a speshul one
Please display it in a prominent position on your Slasher

All I can say is that RP had ended and Frostpacker no longer supports Safety.

/

Should add that Frostpacker does support Eve Pandora and strongly feels it offers something better to New Capsuleer’s than what Code. or Safety did or can do for new pilots.

Why how have we upset Sargon

People who over react do not deserve any sympathy.

We should not encourage temper tantrums.

/

Let’s try to make something clear, the mining permit I owned & held was valid. I was given free passage to mine in Uedama. (tbh don’t even know how that permit was taken away but all I recall is upsetting Sargon "aka; The Chosen One … a title given out by Frostpacker)

Now we are just waiting for my new AG permit to allow me to mine and collect frozen corpses in Uedama.

Frostpacker treats all permits very seriously!

1 Like

I was thinking the corpses have no real use in eve. May be we should make them collectables linked to a kill mail and a playing card like people collect sports card eams

I’m sure a set of aiko alt would sell for some isk

Goon leadership might be fun to have too.

sure just like a spoon collection club

1 Like

I don’t recall a master anti ganker called @Gix_Firebrand. Want to refresh my memory of his anti ganking prowess?

I spent about a month AGing. Promptly solved ganking. Shared my tips to NEPF, which fell on deaf ears.

I’m well aware AG doesn’t fund itself, hence why you have to build an alliance who does. The thing is, they don’t wanna do the work.

Also I figured out most AG can’t PvP their way out of a paper bag.

They have no idea how to actually hunt other players nor how to construct a pursuit fleet.

They don’t want to learn the pipelines or routes they take. They don’t wanna field bait ops.

Ganking and AGing is a very specialized form of PvP. That is weighted on the side of AG. It allows for specialized fits that would not work outside of HS.

1 Like

I tried AG. Turns out, it completely sucks because:

1. the people you are trying to protect are AFK and mostly haven’t a clue you saved them from a gank.

2. those that do get ganked pitch a major fit and call you an utter failure at AG because you weren’t there and didn’t save their entitled afk ass.

It’s such a loose loose proposition.

4 Likes

Calm down anti-ganker! :smiling_imp:

Also get better at AG. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smirk: :popcorn: :dealwithitparrot:

3 Likes