[SoERR] Humanitarian aid in the current Empire crisis

What a disgrace to your Sarum liege it is that you would slander the Kingdom even while our forces are the ones tending to those stricken by the evil depredations of the Blood Raider filth.

Shame on your impiety and faithlessness to the order of Holy Amarr. I pray the Lord Sarum will take steps to clamp the bile duct that is your mouth tightly closed lest you further imperil the unity of the Empire and Kingdom.

It has become quite clear that this parvenu Ni-Kunni can’t even enforce discipline over her own servants, let alone a disgusting terror harlot posing as a “humanitarian” while peddling guns and rebellion across Holy Amarr.

With the dreadful mismanagement exemplified by this kind of over-elevation of servants, it is no wonder that Minmatar terrorists and Ammatar traitors feel free to indulge in their evil works in plain view.

It is past time that a firm hand was taken with the subject peoples and slave races. Long past time.

I will look to this matter when I have completed my vital relief work here on Anath IV.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Colonel General of the 19th Royal Uhlans,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

1 Like