[SOLD] WTS 16.5M SP Covert Cyno/DST/BR pilot

Amelie has been my covert cyno and cloaky transport character. She has good base skills and has the potential to go into a handful of different directions based on the pilots needs.

B/O: 14b
Opening bid: 8b

Current location: Cistuvaert (HS)

• isk positive
  • no killrights
  • positive SS
  • remap available (1)
  • I will pay transfer fee

Notable skills: (refer to Eveboard for the comprehensive list)

• Cynosural Field Theory V
  • Cloaking IV
  • Covert Ops IV
  • Transport Ships V
  • Minmatar Industrial V
  • Gallente Frigate V
  • Warp Drive Operation V
  • Mining Frigate V
  • Gas Cloud Harvesting V
  • Ice Harvesting V
  • Light & Medium Drones V

Implants:

• Memory Augmentation - Standard
  • Neural Boost - Standard Neural Boost - Standard
  • Ocular Filter - Standard Ocular Filter - Standard
  • Cybernetic Subprocessor - Standard Cybernetic Subprocessor - Standard
  • Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Evasive Maneuvering EM-703 Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Evasive Maneuvering EM-703
  • Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Warp Drive Speed WS-610 Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Warp Drive Speed WS-610

8.0 b

10bil buyout offer

I appreciate the bids so far. Looking for a bit more for her. Would consider a B/O of 12bil at the moment.

you won’t get it… wait and see…

Well I do trust your opinion as you are one of the main purchasers on this forum. Would you be willing to consider a 11bil B/O for her?

10.5 bil… that 500mil free for you

You mean TxivYawg1 is the main skill extractor on forums :wink:
You will not get price above profitable skill extraction value from him and most buyers on forums…

extracting the skills won’t profit you 10bil… why dont’ you do the math yourself… then come back and talk to me

My apologies in having you wait four hours, have been at work. I have no desire to deal with the extraction process, capital requirements, buy/sell orders, and all that business. I will accept your offer of 10.5 bil.

isk and account info sent

Thank you. Character is now sold. Title will now reflect final sale.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Amelie Veldspar

Will be completed after: 11/9/2017 8:11:34 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.