[SOLD] WTS Ragnarok Pilot

Thanks. Sent the Isk and the account info.

ISK and info received. Transfer started.

I would highly recommend locking this topic. Character is most likely stolen as transfer has not been started and the skillboard is still active so it is obvious that one was never attempted. I have submitted a ticket for investigation but for now this should be regarded as a scam.

@CCP_Falcon

This character is not stolen and this is not a scam. The transfer ticket has been opened (just over 24 hours ago) and the ticket status is currently “Open”. The skill queue is currently paused on the character. Have you considered the possibility that CCP does not always execute character transfers in less than 24 hours? @Ami_Takahashi

I’m sorry, when you said you would pay I assumed you were going to use the automated system and not a plex transfer. I will give it more time.

@Ami_Takahashi GM replied to the ticket saying the character has been transferred. Please confirm when you’ve received him. Keep in mind there’s supposedly a 10 hour delay but I can confirm the character is no longer on my account. For reference my ticket was updated roughly one hour prior to this post.

We are good. This can be closed

Nice, sale closed. Thanks for your business! @Ami_Takahashi

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.