SOLD WTS Subcap Pilot in 2003 Real Nice name 81m 62.5 b/o

Hi, For other trade i have in way, i am thinking in sell a character i have as investment, but qant open the trade to the Monday. Of if my internal B/o Is reached.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Tauren

Is in high sec, all ccp rules apply, no killing rights. If interested answer the thread, i am not reading the evemail.

I put The buyout as 62.5b because the prices is 59m for extraction.

1 Like

Yes, iam for sale if the price is right.

1 Like

Really interested in a price check.

Thanks.

1 Like

I mean in my very own opinion, the character is a nice all around character, with added value obviously for its birth, but having said that, alot of people won’t like how spread between PvP and industry the character is and the kill board is red, which for alot of people that’s also a put off, I think you’d fetch anywhere from 40’s as a low ball but up to 60-65. There will always be people who will pay more though. Good luck!

Friendly bump

1 Like

Many thanks.

1 Like

How much are you wanting for him Tauren?

1 Like

50b :airplane:

1 Like

The extraction Value is 59b but because the age and because i need pay with credit crad, i pout the B/o in 62.5

1 Like

I wouldn’t put a b/o in, I do think someone will pay more than what I’ve said. At the minute the demand for characters are low, so keep training , and hold till around or after Christmas personally . I think you’d find more offers and better offers coming your way than 62.5.

1 Like

Thanks. If i dont sell today i hold for a time.

1 Like

62.5 billion

1 Like

Hay Maizie =)

Send the account and isk and i deliver in half hour. Need deposit in the Bank.

1 Like

Logging in to do the deal now…

I’ve contacted Tauren in game to confirm the sale. Will proceed with sending ISK and account info upon Tauren’s reply.

1 Like

As i say in the first message answer and in game, i am for sale, and accept the bid of 62.5b

I deliver in half hour aprox because i go to fund my credit card.
Isk and account Received.

1 Like

Thank you Tauren. When two parties are involved in a sale, I make a practice of confirming the sale.

ISK and account info has been sent to you!

1 Like

Transfer Done. Pklease validate when you receive the CHaracter or the CCP Mail.

1 Like

Transfer confirmed. Thanks, Tauren / Ritek!

1 Like

As opposed to one?

1 Like

Good catch, I should clarify: when two parties are representing the character being sold

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.