SOLD!

Hello!
Looking to sell myself. Positive wallet balance, No killrights, Docked up in the school the character belongs to in highsec.In NPC corp

THINGS I DO/HAVE
Fly Trig stuff(Damavik,kiki,vedmak,leshak)
Legion pilot
Confessor and jackdaw Pilot
Sabre pilot
Amarr Frig 5
JDC 4
Phoenix Pilot (T1 guns, and siege)
Rorqual Pilot ( T2 indy core_
Capital Industrial Ships 4
Gila,Rattle Pilot

Looking for 50B buyout. Will take offers. Starting at 45B Will be using plex for the transfer.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Sergi_Yaken

Bump.

38b offer, if you accept, pls dont move the char to highsec, because i have to bring him back, where he is now… you can quit corp but stay there pls^^

39B If you think so, please email me

41 billion

Will accept! Will transfer tonight after work after isk has been recieved. Plz dm what email you want sent too. @qingchun_leiwei

Please wait while I’m outside

No problem

I’ll call you before 20:00 Beijing time, China

money

Are you still there, please leave a role name qingchun leiwei Helping me buy, I am the actual payer

Yup still here. Will transfer upon receiving isk. At work at the moment. So will send after. I accept buyout of 41B upon receiving of isk

ISK Which ID to go to

Sergi yaken . Will transfer around 0300 eve time . Will pm picture of transfer aswell. What email or user do u want toon transfered too?

Pay within 5 minutes and will email you to your account

Yeah no rush. Will send verification of transfer around 0300 eve time after work to your in-game mail.

41Bhas been paid

transfer sent. enjoy!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.