Hi all,

Ready to pay transfer fee to CCP NOW!!!

Skillboard link below:
Skills

Highlights:
-He has 10 million ISK.
-No kill rights
-1 Jump clone in Jita
-Character location in Jita - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant 4-4 in HIGH SEC and docked in station
-Skill training is already paused

Wrap-Up:
Sat dormant many years. He just got into a Niddy and is training fighters now. He is full level 5 ALL for good Skirmish PvP fights. Medium class ships, directly into Carrier.

Fly Dangerously…
#bewater

20bill

1 Like

23b offer

1 Like

Hey man @grimaxemorpher sorry for delay, SOLD for 23b if still interested. When do you want him? I am ready today/now to start the process.

Hey man sorry for delay, SOLD for 23b if still interested. When do you want him? I am ready today/now to start the process.

CHAR transfer window is up, box is checked, and transfer fee ready to be sent to expedite the transfer. Awaiting your response. Roger out for now. Thank you again and never fly save :slight_smile:

I just replied to the most recent post but if you’re still interested and that person does not respond to me you can have him today for 20 bill. Let me know and have a good day. Sorry for the delay.

@buhay
IMPORTANT
ISK to be sent to one of my alts = Cosmic Nomad

@grimaxemorpher
IMPORTANT
ISK to be sent to one of my alts = Cosmic Nomad

Isk goes to char being sold no?

1 Like

oh yeah sorry sigh my bad, first time doing this an following the guide, guess I messed up.

@buhay sorry ignore the isk transfer to another char i was wrong 1st time here

I’ll need a bit to get the isk sorted and still waiting on a response on a char I would prefer but if I don’t hear back and get the isk together I’ll definitely take it

NP and BTW price is negotiable. I got a lower offer, and I would take that as well, but u were the highest offer.

Thanks.

You know what go ahead and sell it to @buhay just looked threw the skills again and realized I need to inject more than i thought

1 Like

@grimaxemorpher Understood, I can throw in 2 large skill injectors if that is allowed here, not sure. I would leave them in Jita. Is this allowed?

I’ll purchase for the 23 bil - ISK ready

1 Like

@Colleen_Nolen perfect, okay give me the details please and I will pay the transfer fee ASAP.

Thanks! You will enjoy him.

ISK and account name sent

@Colleen_Nolen 0okay give me a few moments please. Keep refreshing and thanks!