Solo miners, are you making a loss when you factor in electricity usage?

Calm down, miner.

1 Like

IM NOT A MINER IM A TITANBEAR

I understand. Thank you!

We’re actually tankier now!! Woot!

ideas…methods…unsound…

obviously insane

1 Like

So many of the comments in this thread make me laugh. No matter what some twentysomething ganker says, I’m going to continue to spend 99.999% of my Eve time quietly mining in the systems I enjoy being in. Simply because I enjoy it. The profit I make is enough for me, because after all, ISK is not real money. I don’t care what anybody else says is more profitable, or more fun. Fun is what is fun for me, period.

7 Likes

Probably needs a Calm Down Miner and eat Dirt comment.

However, keep on mining, players need ships to pilot.

never pay for anything in this game

So many of the comments in this thread make me laugh. No matter what some ninetysomething miner says, I’m going to continue to spend 99.999% of my Eve time quietly ganking in the systems I enjoy being in. Simply because I enjoy it. The profit I make is enough for me, because after all, ISK is not real money. I don’t care what anybody else says is more profitable, or more fun. Fun is what is fun for me, period.

1 Like

Im glad to hear from a miner who doesnt have a problem with the mining changes.
Good for you, Sir!

Yeah…I mean why sit there all day watching a laser and clicking ‘lock’ on asteroids when you could be doing the exciting activity of ‘scan cargo’ on passing ships all day and even get to shoot one for 7 seconds before Concord shows up ! Clearly the latter are the ones with degrees in quantum thermodynamics and the high skills required to blow a Venture apart using 15 Catalysts. No…not boring people at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shooting asteroids or NPCs doesn’t get you reactions the way shooting human players does. You know, the same kind of reactions that you’ve been providing here in the forums for the past few hours? That’s where the real payout is.

1 Like

Oh I don’t know. The other day I saw an asteroid with the face of Jesus on it. You don’t get those sort of miracles gate camping.

1 Like

Great ! Be prepared for Vexy McVexface ( yeah I give my ships silly names ) to show up eventually fror some ‘gank the gankers’.

“The griefer cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have Tritanium, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd giveth his Veldspar for the sheep.”

- Asteroid Jesus, Ridley YC115:10

“For what shall it profit a miner, if he shall gain the whole cargo hold, but suffer the loss of his own ship?”

- Asteroid Jesus, Githany YC113:34

“Whine to CCP for one more ganking nerf, and it shall be given you; complain about yields, and ye shall find mining buffs; make an alt account, and the forums shall be opened unto you.
For every one who whineth on the forums receiveth; and he that complaineth findeth; and to him that maketh an alt account the forums shall be opened.”

- Asteroid Jesus, Balos YC112:7

4 Likes

“Woe to you, scribes and pharisees, gankers ! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.”

I mean depends on your fit. Vexor isn’t the greatest if you’re attempting to kill them tho.

Clearly you’ve never heard of the Iteron Of Doom

Though nowadays it is called a Battle Nereus I think.

1 Like