Soloing Certain Sites

Small note I said “Standard S” when I meant “Standard M” but it’s a moot point since you got the picture that I was trying to avoid breakable crystals and your mentioned the better ones were definatly worth paying for.

Ok, cool, it worked. And if you said I’m solidly in “be tanky and blow the thing up”, either the Harbinger or Hurricane should work too right?

Ok thanks.

OK, thanks for your advice. My corpmate noticed the fit I used when I got my butt kicked and suggested it was that I was cheapning out of the guns that was the problem. When I asked if going for the T2 guns (and downgrading one of the batteries one size to fit them) would fix the problem, he waited awhile before saying that he thought I could kill it before I capped out. I asked if he was sure and he kept saying on paper I should not enter structure in a not entirely confident tone. Which then prompted me to add the Mordu Crusier to the list of things I was already planing to ask about certain combat anomalies and DED sites.

So…

Well tanked BC should be able to take on the Mordu crusier.

Faction ammo and t2 high damage ammo will pay itself back.

Don’t cheap out on the guns, go into the tech II ones and rearrange other modules to free up PG.

Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.