Solution to the Empire ganking trend

That there is a humble hero, a big erection of a statue is not enough, I will propose to the ISD crowd ( n they rp this stuff seriously ) a training academy be named in your honour.
:building_construction::classical_building::fireworks:

( What they train is not important )
What is important is people start to acknowledge your pioneering work.
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Well I tried, but you jumped corp. Then again, you are no real PvPer :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Again with the tears, tishue dear. You are very emo.
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

You are really good. They just keep biting endlessly.

I tip my imaginary hat to you.

I don’t get it. Is it a generational gap?

1. Find a hand full of people he is willing to duel
  2. Make it happen.
  3. Have a fleet of gankers, plus one small disco for the pod, interfere and kill him every time.

You would need a swimming pool to contain the raging foam that would come out of his mouth.

He already gets dunked every time he shows up. Despite him crying about “real PvP” he is only interested in shooting stuff where the NPC police helps him.

Check out this gem: Unable to Leave Corporation - a potential bug that is being exploited

1 Like

As a mostly carebear, I can assure you everything is fine. The solution is to stop carebears being lazy and to teach them how to overheat their shield hardeners. I still like the idea of ‘survive mails’, which would record the fact that 99% of suicide gank attempts on prepared carebears actually fail.

1 Like

Except Hal could spell: “advice”. Sorry, I’m an old man whose 1.5 bottles of sav blanc in. Flame away. Apologies from a lover of the English (as opposed to the American) language.

How to deal with hisec ganking…get good.

2 Likes

Nahh

No profit motive in AGing.

Haulers need to devote time n one ALT to AG, or give isk to AG groups. This is the best non buff/nerf solution.

What a waste of energy. He could fly a tayra with a MWD equipped and hoover your loot from your wrecks but instead he chooses this.

1 Like

just 15 minutes ago justbefore downtime i saw code gank a 1 day old player in .8 Tar .so it is a problem in in spite of all the denials i see here

Never heard of facpol?

Isnt this how EVE is supposed to be?

I once saw something happening, therefore it is a serious problem happening everywhere, all the time.

Carebear logic.

3 Likes

In other news…

1 Like

Gank…ing trend? BLAP!

I also think that the ganking of new players is really a problem for the future of the game.
Essentially it’s a strong limitation for the gathering of new people. I have a RL friend that
has tried to start to play but he has given up after one week where he was ganked 2 times.
Even willing to keep the current game mechanisms, CCP has to find a solution to this problem that will have for sure bad “long term” consequences.
A solution could be to avoid player VS player interaction in some systems (e.g. sec>=0.9 or
first spawn systems), leaving only the market and not even contracts.

Define long term, bearing in mind that the ganking of players, both new and old, has been happening for well over a decade without killing the game.

3 Likes

LOL, he thinks ganking is “really a problem for the future of the game”, in a game where players have been getting ganked on a daily basis for the past 15 years and the game is still going…

There’s also no way of telling a new player from a veteran player with a new alt…

3 Likes