Solutions for fixing suicide ganking

1 Like
  1. it’s not a troll thread you’re just barking toothless nonsense by saying so.
  2. You cant refute it or you would have. You’ve made enough replies to have had the opportunity.

Because I don’t see the point. This has been in eve from the beginning.

when did i do a ad hominem attack??? i’ll be glad to start doing that, if you decide you are going to blame me for doing something i didn’t do to begin with.

Well i could do that but this is just a [good] game and entertainment to me. I’m not considering your broken troll need to get my attention one way or another. It might be news to you but you’re just a pest to non-gankers and if I’m gunna spend time on peripheral EVE stuff it’s gunna be petitioning CCP to nerf you.

I believe you can do it. go ahead fail to refute my OP more.

Dude i’m well versed in the self-righteous pirate perspective like this troll meme. My problem is that suicide gankers use an exploit to take that perspective to high-sec and there’s no guaranteed, balanced counter to it.

there is no exploit… get that through your thick skull.
@ISD can we please get this closed… not soon© but like now… OP is nothing but a rant about suicide gankers and whining and complaining saying its an exploit.

1 Like

You want someone to debate with you over the insane demands you made in the op ?

Ok heres my counter, this is what I want in return:

High sec is reduced in size by half and named SafeSEC.
No non consensual PvP.
All remaining highsec is left how it is.

Local chat in SafeSEC is removed. You don’t need it for anything.

Remove all lvl3/4 missions and all except veld ore.
No risk no reward.
Trading is higher tax in SafeSEC
All player stations removed from SaceSEC
Manufacturer tax in npc stations in SafeSEC rises

If you get what you want I want this.
Then people like you can play to your heart’s content in SafeSEC while the nasty pirates and normal not mentally unstable people get to have fun outside.

NO RISK NO REWARD

Also hihi SafeSec get it ?

Says the exploiter.

jokes on you, i don’t suicide gank… but if you hadn’t left the game, i may be tempted to pay a hefty bounty to see you get podded.

I’m sure there is zero necessary collateral to nerfing suicide ganking. Maybe a little inflation of current prices but so what everyone has equal exposure to that. Gankers are just cheap shorting pests and need to be shown the same amount of consideration they show their victims.

And it’s part of the gameplay it’s not an exploit.

Continue

This thread is what happens to Gotham when Batman is gone for a day… Where are you, @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode aka Batman!!?

3 Likes

Yeah but I have a feeling this isn’t the first thread this guy has made concerning ganking.
Close this one he will change to an alt and make another

1. You must think i care. I don’t and expect this sad belligerence from you. I didn’t even invite your worthless sidebars to this thread. I dont know you from a ganker and based on your rhetoric i don’t see any difference.
  2. But If i left high-sec i expect some pvp. If i’m in high-sec and im not looking for pvp and 15 cheap ships jump me to claim your bounty with no consequences, only profit, it’s back to my OP but even more of a waste of my game time for your twisted amusement. You’re not proving me wrong you’re making a strong case that you play cheap. Pardon typo

You do realise highsec means high security it doesn’t mean you are 100% safe.

Continue

You still haven’t replied to my counter offer as a solution to highsec ganking

Like i said CCP customer service encouraged me to make this thread. I know gankers dont have empathy obviously but you can certainly understand from a business perspective they know they have you sold already and they want to sell me by appealing to my need to voice my concern.

This was my reply. It’s not a simple name-calling bark, a non-starter, or a troll meme so you might have overlooked it but this is it. I see the typo. my bad