Solved: The Purpose of the Minmatar People

Oof, Amarr private school will do that to ya. Believe me, I’ve seen the aftermath.

"The Wrath of God is Immense. His Justice is Swift and Decisive. His Tolerance is Limited.

Be Careful. Pure Thought is the Instigator of Sin.
Be Watchful. Free Thought is the Begetter of Disorder.
Be Respectful. Uniform Thought is the Way of Life.
The Mercy of our Emperor is Limitless. His Rule is Benign and Righteous. His Love is Perpetual."

- The Scriptures, Book I, The Code of Demeanor, emphasis added

That seems like a passage you should maybe think on deeply, yourself, Mr. Nauplius. Your thought has become very free, lately.

6 Likes

Having read none of the posts up until now, not even the OP:

If EVERYONE stops responding to this chode he’ll go away.

Using such disgusting biological procedure for recreation and not for its real purpose of making offspring is what constitutes a PERVERSION. Which is one of the most shameful behaviors known to people!

Commander, ideally one’s pureblooded Amarrian wife is the outlet for procreation; Amarrian marriage may also cement alliances between houses and other political and religious purposes. Carnal desires are met by means of Minmatar mistresses, this being the purpose for which God annointed them, the Minmatar people of course being unable to elevate themselves above anything but carnal desires.

Sadly, there are at present insufficent Minmatar mistress to provide one or more to every Amarrian, so Commoners must unfortunately use their wives for the dual purpose of recreation and procreation, unless they be wealthy or be slavers or infantry or hold such occupation that might allow them to capture a Minmatar. This is one reason why we must enslave more and more Minmatar, so that all Amarrians everywhere might enjoy the proper separation of recreation and procreation by means of Minmatar mistresses.

There should not be “separation”, as using such indecency for recreation is simply unacceptable in any civilized society! Please keep these filthy ideas at least a kilometer away from me, thanks in advance!

And if you REALLY wish to live with a swine and have “fun” with your swine like a swine, I certainly DON’T need to know this!

Disgusting.

Commander, the Amarr Empire has endured for thousands of years productively channelling the carnal and reproductive instincts in ways not so very different than what I have described in the original post.

Given its pathetic performance in the Triglavian invasions, perhaps channelling the reproductive instinct via tube children and the carnal instinct via Achuran anime, as the Caldari State has done, is not as successful a strategy as feudalism and slavery.

Actually sex for fun is very human thing. Its a sign of civilized behavior, same as spaceship flights.
There are even movies about it created. But I suppose civilizations differ in some parts, in some places.

1 Like

I thought this thread could not get any weirder.

I was wrong.

3 Likes

You are all perverts!
Disgusting filthy indecent perverts!
Shame on you!
Shame on all of you!

1 Like

I never asked for this.

None of us did.

4 Likes

In the state, we hold it self-evident that that everyone has a responsibility to their ancestors to keep their bloodlines pure. It is for this reason that we pair Civire with Civire, and Deteis with Deteis. We also hold it self-evident that spouses ought to be loyal to one another.

On account of this, it disturbs me to read that you, in the same breath, encourage Amarrian men to commit adultery with women who are not of their people, whilst at the same discouraging Amarrian women from doing the same, under threat of vengeance.

With the above in mind, let me offer you some womanly advice. A husband’s place is with their wife. Any man who fails to uphold his vows, irrespective of their station in life, will endure a cold homecoming.

3 Likes

Bull. ■■■■.

1 Like

Can you substantiate this further? I fail to see what bulls have to do with it all, unless this is one of those innuendos that outsiders are so fond of. And what is up with those four squares?

1 Like

Looks like someone needs a lesson on evolution and why we humans have sexual reproduction.

1 Like

I do not require a lesson in this field. Reproduction is, as the word suggests, to produce children, so that the next generation can one day take over the torch.

1 Like

Ah, yes, but if you keep bloodlines pure, you end up with imperfections.

1 Like

Not keep-it-in-the-family level pure. Even we don’t go that far.

1 Like