Some confusion on my alignment

I’m a lawful good paladin, defender of the Guristas refugees.

I thought you’d say that

Depends on which character. :smirk:

I guess generally neutral neutral, not entirely familiar how the system works so looked it up and this seems fitting if I understand it correctly.

I am indifferent to ganking, neither for or against it. If it was removed I wouldn’t really care and it being part of the game I have nothing against it either. To me as an outsider who never ganked it is just part of the game, for example just like diamond NPCs, another hazard to keep an eye out for and that’s it.

Although never bothered to gank as am not subbed and too lazy to multibox and also fly solo so it would be subpar if anything. Though sometimes played with the idea to make an alt for ganking but never actually did so as I don’t think I could solo gank anything worthwhile and am not interested in popping ventures for salt and barges or even ratting cruisers are beyond my reach under these conditions I think.

So I have nothing against the playstyle either, it is one of the possibilities in the sandbox and to me a natural part of the game.

As for whether it’s good for the game or not, some say EVE loses a lot of players, but even if true I think EVE should be hard and not watered down so in my personal opinion anyone who quits over being ganked is not fit for EVE and the game should not cater to such.

With that said I am not against introducing a no-pvp / no red safety area but only on the condition that nothing of value can be earned there, so no risk then no reward either or if you consider NPCs as risk then minimal risk minimal reward at best. But removing ganking for all hisec would be an overkill and personally think would be a detriment to the game, not just its intended harshness and agency but also its player driven economy as well.

I prefer a straight shooter, someone who is not going to say that they agree with what you do in New Eden one day but the moment you jump out of system they secretly hate what you do and disgree what your goals are about but to your face they tell you things like that’s great!

With Aiko I noticed is a straight shooter, If Aiko tells you she hates you, it means she really hates you. I liked that about Aiko as there was a actual conflict between Ganker vs Miner

Now your confusion with your alignment starting to sound like something a snake would say… Are you a New Eden Snake Githany Red? It’s Okay to be a snake as sometimes roleplaying the snake is the way to weed out who really likes what you do and who hates what you do in New Eden.

I read that you are like the direct opposite of what Aiko stands for in New Eden (meaning opposite to what James 315 created). that right there what you had started to share does not seem like your corp clamming to be Anti-Crime in fact it sort of leads one to think that your corp is up to shady stuff. Are you or your Corp secrety up to shady stuff?

You can like a ganker but not be a ganker on a Capsuleer level but that really is as far as it should go before you start making yourself confused with your alignment.

*FYI the Roleplay response was scripted with slight change to names.

OP’s self-perception:

reality:

3 Likes

You followed me in my lashaks once across new eden, that’s not lazy

I was curious and had the time and also was hoping for some structure bash or anti-ganking op or whatever… but in the end: nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well that’s not really correct, she says she has a ship replacement scheme and makes pilots fly all over new eden for a ship they never get while handing out isk in so called forgotten fees.

That’s not a straight shooter, was all know the word for that.

You should have finished following :blush:

I did, we even had a convo remember? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have full confidence that the ships are replaced with first come first serve. There is a process and may we ask you @Githany_Red are you the type of Capsuleer who always tries to jump the queue?

You know what I had seen the likes of those queue jumpers while standing in line for my soda & popcorn at the cinema. Queue jumpers make my blood boil! Just stop and wait your turn!

1 Like

Sorry no I’m not a queue jumper, it embedded in my DNA to form a queue when ever I can.

On a side note what’s this “may we ask” are you speaking for others or is it just a Royal we, if you understand the significance of the Royal we.

We are the Frostpacker, high expectations are futile. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

You should make that into a corp title and assign it to all your alts in your corp. :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t make it up, it was not my doing.

/I just checked it was you Uriel the Flame who quoted that and somehow I sort of feel that I am being picked on about the origins of that phase.

“may we ask”

It’s okay you can pay royalties for using that as a corp title, I allow it. Maybe 1 bil ISK per character or can go with a discounted package deal of 10 bil ISK for the entire corp (including future new characters as well, that is very generous). A real bargain. :wink: :snowflake:

1 Like

Don’t forget the multi-use permit so he can display the title on every character he has logged in at the same time.

1 Like

Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!

/

you can make sure that you also watch at 1:31 min mark

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.