SOTER LOSES INTAKI

No way in… No we’re not part of the imperium. Not everybody.

Perhaps the Imperium could take on the security franchise. They’d probably do a really professional job, certainly better than Mordu’s Legion.

1 Like

We’ve considered it. We’ve also considered eliminating highsec wardec corps.

Then we realized most of our pilots are dumb enough they’d find a way to get CONCORDed firing at legitimate war targets.

3 Likes

Based on personal experience, that would probably involve remote repair.

Soter never lost Intaki, because Intaki was never his property to lose in the first place. Intaki belongs to the member states, the citizens of said member states and the Assembly that represents them, and it always will.

If you are referring to the installation operated by Templis Strategic Division, the auxiliary alliance for Templis CALSF, then it is not by definition a civilian production facility. It was being utilised by yourself and many other individuals as a forward operating base and thus it’s removal was deemed necessary by those in strategic command.

Lai Dai’s actions should warrant reparations, but as we have seen with historical precedent with the Protein Delicacies scandal roughly fifteen years ago Federation requests to the Chief Executive Panel for reparations were denied despite thousands of children suffering from the effects of tainted food. As for their honour, the State interpretation of honour only applies to those that are fellow State Caldari, and thus they do not care all that much if they act in a manner that is dishonourable to those that are not. Lai Dai’s actions represent another abuse of a Federal member state and they have been let off quite lightly.

Just as Shield and Sword collaborates with United Fleet, Pannion Domin collaborates with Seven Sins, United Caldari Navy collaborates with Know-Nothings, Plexodus collaborate with Exodus and Templis CALSF collaborates with Wrecking Crew, historically with Shadow Cartel and Project Mayhem (going back years now)? Be wary when one throws stones, you might just shatter one of those glass panes of yours.

The State will do no such thing and it is an outright lie to claim it would. Instead of security and prosperity, it brings fear, uncertainty and doubt which has stagnated economic and social development all across the frontier over the last ten years that this conflict has lasted. Lai Dai acted like common brigands and outlaws plundering and pillaging for whatever they could carry off and destroying the rest. I highly doubt the citizens of the Intaki member states will be rejoicing much, either.

This is why Revision 1 to the CEMWPA treaty needs to come about as soon as it can. Protections need to be in place for the benefit of the populace of the systems locked into this decade-long conflict. Or even better, a means to put into motion the process to bring about it’s ultimate resolution.

4 Likes

Most militia-affiliated capsuleers are pirates to some degree.

3 Likes

If Imperium pilots are dumb in the same way as other pilots (if possibly more so), it probably mostly involves the mysterious ability to completely ignore the instruction “SAFETIES GREEN” no matter how many times it is repeated on voice and on fleet, and no matter how many ELI5 explanations on what “a safety” is and how to make it turn green.

1 Like

Yes.

Ignoring this particular instruction has caused the majority of the hilarious CONCORD-related mishaps that I have observed. generally pertaining to cross-alliance collaboration in dealing with Triglavian invasions.

1 Like

You… didn’t even comprehend what this even was about before writing the reply, did you?

By your own personal definition, not less?
It was a civilian production facility and it wasn’t involved in the war.

Ah that’s why were throwing up words like “terrorists” against others without thinking. Even calling ME like that. Well… you might fear us, you might fear me…
But I am not a terrorist, nor the State is, lawful people aren’t afraid of the State, we aren’t monsters like gallentean torturers and genocidists. Of course, you can again squeal as much as you want, pointing fingers and calling us “terrorists”, but really, if you didn’t commit crime against the State, if you didn’t discard your HONOR by committing the most despicable act known to humankind - TREASON, you wouldn’t be afraid of us, you wouldn’t be afraid of me, and you wouldn’t try to find some sort of half-witted reasons to explain how I could be a “terrorist”.

Strike Commander, with respect, as someone else raised in the militarized culture of the State, I unfortunately can’t agree that an auxiliary entity, actively supporting you efforts, qualifies as civilian, nor any facilities they may administrate, even if they operate outside of the militia.

Civilians may have lived aboard it, but the facility was capsuleer, and administrated under an actively militia supporting auxiliary.

I respectfully ask that perhaps you may wish to read the updated manuals from the State War Academy on what properly constitutes ‘civilian infrastructure.’

Who said it was “actively supporting” the efforts?
Please stop making a nuisance of yourself without getting into the problem first, thanks in advance.

You’d think this wouldn’t be much of a problem given that a safety is green by default the moment they’re first kicked out to space in a brand new corvette and they would have to make a conscious decision to switch it to a non-green state in the first place, which would logically confer upon them a familiarity with the concept of a safety.

Then again, I’m the one to talk, given that I’ve lost ships I could’ve kept by forgetting about this thing called a warp drive.

You’d think, but you’d be wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.