SP selling: Good monetization or bad?

Currently Plexing your account for a month costs approx. 2.2 Billion ISK (or 73M Isk/day). You can produce roughly 4 Injectors with that, so the base price for the SP alone becomes 550 million before you figure in the cost of the injectors and market expense.

Buying SP is an expensive proposition no matter how you look at it. Personally I agree that the gains aren’t worth the price, but apparently some people are a lot more impatient than you or I.

1 Like

When I started in 08, it didn’t matter that I was only 5 yrs behind the bitter old vets at the time.

And while I’m no fan of sp inj, there has got to be a way for talented new players to catch up. I don’t expect a new player to have to wait almost 20 yrs for that.

Idk, limit sp inj to lower amounts?

There already is.

Which is?

You were pretty fast with that last response…

(2) Caddyshack - Well? We’re Waiting - YouTube

I’m a new player, and I seized control of a major alliance.

New payers can get ahead.

EvE is like real-life, you can pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.

I pulled myself up be my bootstraps way back when. I see your point but common, I really don’t expect a new player to have to be set so far back with no way to catch up.

New players literally can catch up.

A one day old character can get straight into a titan.

You miss my point. Fair thy well.

It’s not my fault that you are bad at writing.

Never my strong point. You have no strong point either.

Well, I’m doing well in EvE.

That speaks for itself.

I did better than you. What does that say?

Ok…

:roll_eyes:

I’ve started many characters on many accounts over the years. It’s certainly possible to get by, do various game activities, focus on doing things you can achieve rather than trying to fruitlessly directly compete with vets with more skills and experience.

Not saying purchasing SP or using injectors is a necessity. A determined player can get by without them. But yes this is exactly the point - at this stage of the game, being able to buy or trade enough SP to quickly get into a specific ship, career or set of weapons etc. just gives more flexibility and options to both new players and old.

1 Like

Lucky you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wouldn’t say old, but I don’t expect new players to have to wait almost 20 yrs to catch up.

What happened? I saw you start to post. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Calm down miner.

Thats the best you have??? :rofl:

I respect you but don’t ever tell me now after 13 yrs of playing that a talented new player should never have the ability to catch up to me in some way.

Yes, it’s a F’ed up way of doing things but until someone comes up with a better idea?