Special Characters in Text and Ship names

Looking for a list of them all, windows unicode and character maps dont seem to list all those available and I cant seem to find a definitive list of them, that being said I have managed to get a few from random player bio’s, so does anyone have a big list or can contribute to this post the ones they have it would be a lot of help.

here are some I have found so far.

⊕ ¤ :radioactive: ☜★☞ :libra: ░ ™ ≡√≡ :slight_smile: Ⓞ Ⓖ ⅻ ⇪ ● ◎ ◇ ◆ ▲ △ ▽ ▼ ■ ✇ 〄 :radioactive: :skull_and_crossbones:
ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ
➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒➓

3 Likes

Just some basic characters that appear in EVE:

☺☹☝✌✍❤❣☠♨✈⌛⌚♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓☀☁☂❄☄♠♥♦♣▶◀☎⌨✉✏✒✂↗➡↘↙↖↕↔↩↪✡☸☯✝☦☪☮☢☣☑✔✖✳✴❇‼©®™Ⓜ▪▫#*❦♕♛♔♖♜☾→⇒⇨➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➲➳➵➸➻➺➼➽☜☟➹➷↶↷✆⌘⍟❥ツღ☻
    ─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼═║╒╓╔╕╖╗╘╙╚╛╜╝╞╟╠╡╢╣╤╥╦╧╨╩╪╫╬▀▄█▌▐░▒▓

But you can find more in the charmap.exe if you have windows. It works, maybe not for all the characters tho, just took some symbols and they show in EVE just fine. Arial Unicode font without any grouping active.
How to find where you have charmap.exe:

1 Like

Did a̮n̻̖̱̤̺̠̦y͇͓̼̰b̨̮̙͔̙o̳̯̖̕d҉̻̥̻̯͓ý̺͙̮̠̗ ̺͜ͅţ̶̞̜̠͕ͅe̛̦̖̱̝͇̳͘͞s̵̥͙̬͎̦̜̬͕̀ț̪̬̩͓̺ ͉͙̱͘t̠͇̲͇͉̪͟h̵̭̹͈̥͉̹͉͎͚͡i̸͏̯͍̩̫̹͙̗ͅs͈͎̜ ͚̖̠͓̰̰̩̰̲͇̙̣̩̹̦̲͘͟͞t̢̡͖̻͉̤̦̺̣̟̗͙͔̤̩̮͚̙o̷̡͉͖̱ͅo̴̵̥̯͍͍̱̺̤?̢̮̹̰͈̣̗̳͕̦̟̭̲̥̀́͟͞

1 Like

Doesnt work. :woman_shrugging:

D:

I guess it will remain here then

T̳̮̫̫̓́̾͝͡h͒̒̎̄ͫ͐͏̛̝͍̬̣̞̥͡eͩ̇ͣ́͂ͣ͏̰͎͜ ̵̳̮̟̽͢f̘̫̼̹͕̊̃ͬo̸̟̩̖͈̫̫̰̣ͫ͑ͧ͝ͅr̨͕̘̤̫̺̫͍̹͐͛̊̀̍̓̎u̸̸̻͖͇̮̘̇̿ͮ̂͝m̦̲̻̤̗̭̝͂̍ͪ̓͗ͅs̶̨̤̰̟̠̾̐̽ ̡̬̮̰͍̩͔̖͇̾ͭ̌͌͐͂̓͘ą̝͎̘͍̥̣̳̏̈̑̿̅̏̓͘ŗ̭͕̥͖͔͉̟̑ͪ̓ͦ̈̐ͩ͜͢ȩ̸̷̤̤̺ͯ̑̓ͮ̔̈́͌̄ ̿̿̇ͫ͞͡͏͈͔̯̞̻͔͍h͔̯̞͉̺ͮͣ̒ͫ̚̕͜ȧ̦͍͉̺̅̓͗̄ͣ̿̃̍͞ū̺̮̳͔͂ͥ̑͠ͅn͕͈͈͖̼̆ͬ̃ͦ͛́͋̈͡t̵̛̹̗̻͕̥̭͑̎̂̐̌e̡̦̠͎͉̻͖͕̐ͩḑ̰̲̭͓̗ͣͭͅ!̸̹ͧ͆͑̍̿̈́͑͐͟

2 Likes

I prefer omelettes.

2 Likes

You’d be surprised.

¡Cärrie Áññ Môss is süch à trœ||!

4 Likes

they are great for secret communication :sparkles:

1 Like

Actually I’m after the little icon’s for ship names and can names as it helps me organise them its got nothing to do with those stupid letters with stuff above them.

2 Likes

Well, I prefer this to the proper english, it sounds so futuristic to me. :joy:
Please talk englush from now on. :pray::smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

Everee tim eye talk englush pea pole flage my poast four deletings

4 Likes

Englush? I prefer Engrish

1 Like

@Billy_McCandless

Does Ramona know that you’re drinking the antifreeze again?

Yo meen theyres other flavvers of joos?

1 Like

Of course.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.