Spider fleet question

When running a spider fleet to help a group gain standings, what is the max distance fleet members can be and still receiving the standings gain?

Also, any tips? I’ve read the eve uni article but any best practices from those who’ve run these?

Uhh, can you be more specific? What content are you running with your spider fleet?

This is the missions section of the forums, so not sure what other info.

We are looking at running missions for NPC corp, and as a fleet all sharing standings so that everyone gets standing boosts together.

Ahh in that case. The standing comes from being in the fleet when the mission gets handed in. They can be anywhere in the entire game, they just have to be in fleet. You will get a popup asking if you want to split the mission rewards–this includes standing.

Also note that faction standing doesn’t get shared. Only corp and agent.

Gotcha, ya, I was wondering if there was a limit of distance to that standing gain from the NPC corp for fleet members. Sounds like there is not. Awesome, thanks.

1 Like

Distance doesn’t matter. You can be running missions in Apanake and still be able to share standings with a dude parked in Jita. There are some limitations, however. You can’t share standings from storyline missions, and you can’t share standings with more than 10 people. You can, however, share standings from epic arcs (confirmed as of 2021).

If you are controlling all of the toons, one of the fastest ways to increase standings is through distribution missions, as it’s much easier to manage 10 toons running distro missions, than it is to manage 10 toons running 10 different security missions. Plus, it doesn’t require a whole lot of attentiveness, so you can do it while watching youtube or whatnot.

Lvl3 Wreathe

[Wreathe, Lvl 3’s]

Damage Control II
Mark I Compact Reactor Control Unit
Type-D Restrained Expanded Cargo
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Type-D Restrained Inertial Stabilizers

Enduring Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

7mil isk. 4km3 cargo capacity allows it to run any level 3’s. 7AU warp speed. 4s align time can be obtained with max skills. 5s isn’t hard to achieve with lower skills, however, so play with your mids and lows until you get it to work. Prop mod can help if you land outside docking radius, but is a moot point if you’re not going to pay attention, and always let your toons slowboat into docking range. You can bring extra cargohold expanders, for running level 4’s, but swapping out fits on a bunch of toons eats up time and requires more attention.

Lvl 4 Nereus

[Nereus, Lvl 4’s]

Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Inertial Stabilizers II

Large Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Medium Shield Extender I

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

8mil isk. 8km3 cargo cap allows it to run all level 4’s (cargo cap is skill dependent, so upgrade to T2 Cargohold Expanders if needed). 7AU warp speed. Can get a 5s align with max skills. Is very light on tank, so highly advise not using auto-pilot (of course, I don’t recommend anyone ever use auto-pilot).

1 Like

This is great, thanks! We are actually doing a corp fleet standings boost op, so the dist missions as a group is a good idea. Some of the guys don’t like security as much

to clarify about the epic arc, that is the only way currently to share faction standing, and its the very last mission of an arc.

But I make a living in EVE running missions and sharing standings to raise people up for various reasons IE, locator agents, trading etc.

2 Likes

The quickest way to do it is to be on grid in a security misison, as you will get all of the standing split. If you just hand the mission in with ppl in the group, you’ll only split the agents reward.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.