[Split Topic] - Ganking

Says me, it’s my opinion.

I think there’s a high chance because losing a ship unexpectedly early on can have more of an impact than losing one later when you’re more settled. It also gives people a chance to see if they enjoy the game mechanically before they are thrown into a fight against their will.

I don’t agree with your conclusion that removing ganking would ruin the game. To me it’s the opposite.

Some one lost an orca that way

It’s a video game.

Sad that some people conflate a behavior in a video with a behavior in real life.

You’re momma must be so proud that you can’t tell the difference.

1 Like

It can turn you into a ganker. Otherwise you might have done boring stuff like running missions or sitting at a beacon all day, getting bored, coming to the forums to whine then leaving.

The difference is that in real life, you don’t lose sec status after a gank, you do get a nice warm cell and 3 hot meals a day though.

Are you sure? Are you really sure?

Oh, I’m fully aware of this.
As a 12 year old girl serving multiple consecutive lifetime sentences for blowing up pixilated spaceships I can tell you that I know exactly what happens.

bro if they made jail like they have in star scitzen

I may be a horrible person, but I don’t get involved in ponzi schemes.

Plus 50+ usd for a pixilated spaceship in a game that will never be complete (because let’s face it, that dude is milking it for all it’s worth) is outrageous.

I don’t play star citizen just watch the videos because of how cool it looks

I’m not allowed to watch videos. They might get me thinking and that’s dangerous, in prison. All I get to watch are instructional videos on how to use the license plate stamping machine.

There’s a correlation. Just because you don’t understand that doesn’t make it less true.

Yup.

Now I know you’re full of :poop:!


Take a joke dude

Please site the peer reviewed scientific article and the researchers that made this correlation.

Otherwise you’re pulling ■■■■ out of your ass.

I like to follow the science.

Thank you.

Edit:

Also, correlation is not causation. You might want to learn that distinction before playing backseat psychologist/scientist.

Tell me you don’t know how this game works without telling me you don’t know how it works. Although, maybe you are right. I made the argument that 1DQ is number 2 in terms of how well it is stocked. Perhaps that was an unfair comparison. Since I can buy every single item there I can buy in Jita, but also buy capitals, supers, and titans, I could probably make the argument it’s the most well stocked market in the game. You’ve changed my mind, thank you.

Hold on, was that the give away he wasn’t actually a 12 year old girl doing life sentences in prison? The license plate joke? Like you were on the fence before he said that? Man, I am sorry for some of the confrontational tones I’ve taken with you in the past, I didn’t know what I was dealing with. Welcome to eve buddy! Please us know if there’s anything we can do to help you or make you feel comfortable.

2 Likes

I wonder what computers they have them playing eve on

LOL. He has stated matter of factly that he’s serving time at Rikers Island.


how is he playing eve in prision?

@Min-seo_Lee I guess this statement was almost 40 minutes ago, I can see how you completely missed it

1 Like

Like everyone else.

On a computer. The only difference is that today, I traded my shiv for 60 minutes of computer usage time.