[Split Topic] - Ganking

ROFL, its crazy how you do not even understand the mechanic.

Actually their whining got it nerfed which is hilarious cause now they’ll have to use an omega for that instead of an alpha.

I solved ganking with that when I came back the first month.

The irony is hilarious :smiley:

Uh huh. We totes believe you homie.

There is a difference, but almost every instance of “ganking” that takes place now is griefing. The perpetrators don’t even pretend it’s for anything other than salt mining.

@Gix_Firebrand
You “believe” whatever fits your agenda. If I were agreeing with your points of view you’d be cheering me on and accepting everything I say. Because I don’t agree with your points of view you claim I’m a liar and attack anything I say.

Still not the same.

Griefing and ganking shouldnt be used in the sam sentence, especially since you can be griefed without being ganked

Easy targets.

Not at all Grampy, not at all.

You realize your patterns give you away right? :smiley:

Heh. It’s like you have a script you have to follow LOL.

You have to know it gives you away right?

I have disagreed with several of the luminaries on this forum in the past. Scipio, DC and all the rest.

The difference?

They don’t lie and pretend.

Every PvPer wants easy targets :smiley:

I’m glad you lost.
Hisec don’t need salt miners.

I still don’t know what you think I’m giving away. None of your posts make sense.

He’s saying you’re giving yourself away, like, he’s saying you’re so dumb that you can’t even keep up the illusion of not being an alt. In short, he’s insulting you, as he does everybody else who doesn’t agree with him.

1 Like

Of course Grampy :smiley:

I mean he posts word for word what his other alt does my dude :smiley:

Oh, joined 18 mins ago. Sigh.

Why can’t peeps just post with their main ROFL.

Lots of people post similarly without being alts of each other. You make these accusations when you want to derail from thread topics because you know you can’t argue that ganking is good for the game when it obviously isn’t.

Not really. You pretty much post word for word Grampy :smiley:

How is it derailing when the literal thread topic is ganking my guy? :smiley:

Ganking is good for the game. EVE is an open world PvP sandbox where you consent to PvP as soon as you undock :smiley:

I post with this alt just because it ticks you off :smiley:
And since it’s no offense to post with an alt then I guess you can keep crying about it :smiley:

1 Like

The topic is ganking. The topic is not about whether or not you think people are alts of other people.

Ganking is bad for the game. It ruins the experience for many people. I’m sure the few people that do the ganking love it because they get easy kills and don’t have to put in any effort but low effort PvP isn’t the goal of the EVE I know.

2 Likes

correct

Says who?
You are playing a PvPvE MMO game with full loot mechanics, and high sec has never been designed to be 100% safe.

What are the chances people who die in high sec to gank and ragequit, would have stayed in the game long term? None. The first time they die to an NPC, or in a wormhole, or low sec, they will quit in frustration.

You see this all the time in PvPvE FPS games where people demand a PvE only mode (which is the equivalent of making ppl invulnerable to player deaths in high sec here), because they died to another player and can’t cope. So they die once or twice and ragequit.

So you would ruin a game just to cater to whiners and ragequitters. Give it up.

1 Like

Uh, no.

Got griefed by a Jita scammer - true story !

Oh wait, I was the scammer.

1 Like

Why am I not surprised? And you’re so pleased with yourself. Your momma must be proud!

Gankers are top of the food chain, you seem to have trouble accepting the fact that you, being at the bottom of the foodchain, prey, are nothing more than a tasty snack.

2 Likes