[Split Topic] - Ganking

Pretending threats in hi-sec are anywhere near as bad as nullsec is ridiculous.

And if it wasn’t clear enough by using common sense, we can look at the CCP economy report:

Mining is up in hi-sec? What? But it’s so non profitable and ganking has ruined it andandandandand

The process for avoiding threats is the same and it’s easier to spot threats in nullsec than it is in highsec.

That report shows ore volume, not ore value. Volume is high because of large mutibox fleets sucking up ore every day in highsec. If you are an individual miner, mining for profit, you are far better off mining in nullsec than you are in highsec.

show me the evidence. I’ve got a chart, you have… vague statements based on your own bias?

1 Like

Evidence of which statement?

It is “up” because its not profitable.

1 Like

You understand the absolute lunacy of that statement?

I understand that you don’t understand basic economics, and my understanding is apparently beyond your comprehension.

So you think that as something loses value, people will do it more?

You’re describing that exact opposite of what people in eve do.

Tritanium is up 15 this month alone. Where do you get this information from? or do you just pluck it out of thin air?

Clearly.

Well logic says your wrong. economics says your wrong. The in-game price history says your wrong. The CCOp economy report says your wrong.

I’m not sure how many other dimensions we can disprove your QAon conspiracy theory using

As I said, you are ignorant.

No, you’re wrong. If you can provide evidence that I’m mistaken, I’ll happily change my view.

I’m not a miner, i don’t care about ore. I’m not a ganker, i don’t care about that changing. I’m observing a lot of loud, incorrect assumptions though from both sides.

So I’m serious, please educate me

It’s not a debate.

If you were polite, I would explain, but you are rude.

Dwell in ignorance. It’s not my problem.

You could also study economics at your local university.

Thanks for the life lesson, Kanye.

More people mining will make the price go down and i’m only 14 and i know how that works

1 Like

Yea it’s obvious, your friend seems to be arguing that more people are mining because it’s become less profitable. It’s nonsense.

it’s become less profitable because of all that mining

1 Like

So the price of trit is up 15% in the same period that hisec mining is up

It’s more popular because it’s more profitable…

Why are people arguing the opposite?

Or have 0 align time if you keep the filthy ship aligned whilst ravaging the defenseless roid and insta warp.

Aiko is a troll. Ignore him.