/ Pilot Log Entry://
/ Location: REDACTED //
/ Date: YC122.4.30//
/ Signature: None, Hauling of Cargo //
/ Personal Note: 14 jumps away… 14 jumps away, make one more, close that door… 13 jumps away. Decided to retrieve some ships I had a whopping 21 Jumps away. I’d forgotten how… hmm I’m not sure what word I’m looking for in regards to describing making multiple jumps through multiple systems over and over.
Some systems are just quiet peaceful and so overwhelmingly dull that it lulls you to sleep… others are quiet and just so amazingly beautiful you want to shut off your auto pilot and just sit and watch the world fly by… Yeah yeah I know… using Auto Pilot… but I’m literally flying an empty ship with nothing to lose at this point…
Yes likely famous last words.
I did some quiet asking around… seems the Meiyi family has disappeared, or if they haven’t disappeared they aren’t talking or showing themselves around much.
Records still pending retrieval request so for now… I have a whole lot of holes and a lot of lost time.
Well back to watching the jump gates, Oh Note. don’t play truth or dare… specially if you don’t want to be digging around trying to find out what kind of shampoo people use. //