/SRB Number: 1785DA-CNMR //

/Callsign: Lex //

/Age: 34 //

/Eyes: Hazel, tending towards Grey/Green/Blue //

/Hair: Dark Brown //

/Height: 5’11" //

/Weight: 200 //

/Race, Ethnicity: Caldari, Civire //

/Distinguishing Features: Burn to the right side of the face. His mouth is typically bent up in a knowing smirk. //

/Personality: Polite in most regards often seen as a simpleton but is anything but.
/Update Entry YC122.4.15, Appears Mentally stable since relocation, more withdrawn. Possible Memory Lose. //

/Current Corporation Service: Solenus Directive /Update Entry YC122.4.15 //

/Last Data Entry Review: YC115.4.26 //

/Update Entry: YC122.4.15 - Acceptance of contract with Solenus Directive - Pilot //

/Update Entry: YC122.5.115 - Promoted to Lead Pilot Officer - REDACTED MisOps //

/Update Entry: YC122.6.5 - Capsuleer has returned to Active Service with Caldari State. //

/Access to SRB prior to YC122.4.15, information status - Corrupt/Lost - Archive Copy must be requested through official Caldari Navy Records Services. //

/Pilot Log Entry:

/ Location: REDACTED

Date: YC122.4.28

Signature: XOH-195

Combat Action Report

Participants: Mira Cowen, Mink Latur, Kev Riddick, Lex Declare.

Engaged Three waves of Trigvalvians in REDACTED space. All enemy contacts destroyed. The conduit appears closed.

Battle Damage Assessment, Approx 3 Trig Cruisers destroyed, and 12 plus frigates. No friendly casualties to report. //

/Personal Note: These “Trigs” as most are calling them are far more agile and swift then anything I’ve ever seen before. Scouting this conduit I dropped in at over 100km from their pinpointed location via scanner probes, and they were on me and locking within a minutes. They appear to susceptible to Kinect & thermal damage. Cruisers are used as possible repair ships. I’d have been in a bit of a hole if the other three hadn’t warped in to assist. //

1 Like

/ Pilot Log Entry: //

/Location: REDACTED //

/Date: YC122.4.28 //

/Signature: LUY-604 “Drone Gathering” //

/While on patrol to locate a possible Conduit breach, Rogue drones located the wreckage and claimed as their own. probably for the metals and alloys they can extract from it. Extremely Hostile. //

/Participant: Lex Declare //

/Battle Damage Assessment//

Hunter Alvi - 1
Predator Alvior - 5
Shatter Alvior - 2
Destructor Alvum - 1
Annihilator Alvum - 2
Shredder Alvior - 2
Devastator Alvum - 2
Silverfish Alvi - 1
Wrecker Alvum - 2

Friendly Casualties - None //

/ Personal Note: As expected standard rogue drone situation, most frigates would be able to handle if they kept distance and moved. Was sort of overwhelmingly sad in a Battleship. Wonder why these Drones keep going rogue in their AI. Is there a programing script error? //

2 Likes

/Location: REDACTED //

/Date: YC122.4.29 //

/Signature: OPE-480 “Emerging Conduit” //

/An incoming Conduit from Abyssal Deadspace has been detected. Analysis of Triglavian vessels indicates that Raznaborg variants are present. DED Agents have assessed this conduit as less threatening than the Minor Conduits observed in Invasion systems. //

/Participant: Aristrad Mantrus, Lex Declare, Lucius Britannia, //

/Battle Damage Assessment:

Approximate -

Four Frigates - First Wave
Four Frigates, One Destroyer - Second Wave
Six Frigates, One Destroyer, One Cruiser - Third Wave //

/Status: Cleared, Conduit Collapsed YC122.4.29 //

/Personal Note: Focus fire on single targets with all ships while using Drones as additional support fire/cover seems to work well. They are still extremely fast, warped in at 100 km from the conduit and all ships sit at approx. 170 km. These Trigs seem to cover 70 km in under a minute. //

1 Like

/ Pilot Log Entry://

/ Location: REDACTED //

/ Date: YC122.4.30//

/ Signature: None, Hauling of Cargo //

/ Personal Note: 14 jumps away… 14 jumps away, make one more, close that door… 13 jumps away. Decided to retrieve some ships I had a whopping 21 Jumps away. I’d forgotten how… hmm I’m not sure what word I’m looking for in regards to describing making multiple jumps through multiple systems over and over.

Some systems are just quiet peaceful and so overwhelmingly dull that it lulls you to sleep… others are quiet and just so amazingly beautiful you want to shut off your auto pilot and just sit and watch the world fly by… Yeah yeah I know… using Auto Pilot… but I’m literally flying an empty ship with nothing to lose at this point…

Yes likely famous last words.

I did some quiet asking around… seems the Meiyi family has disappeared, or if they haven’t disappeared they aren’t talking or showing themselves around much.

Records still pending retrieval request so for now… I have a whole lot of holes and a lot of lost time.

Well back to watching the jump gates, Oh Note. don’t play truth or dare… specially if you don’t want to be digging around trying to find out what kind of shampoo people use. //

1 Like

/ Date: YC122.5.1//

/ Signature: Sisters of Eve - Rogue Drone. //

/ Personal Note: Its a strange thing to sit and watch the holo comm channels and listen to the talk of other capsuleers about their dogs. I don’t know why it strikes me as so odd outside of the fact I’m in deep space watching rogue drones… watch me.

There isn’t much I can say on this whole run of events outside of I’m still fairly concerned. At what point does AI go from Artificial intelligence to just intelligence. Sentient thought… and do they have dogs of their own back home?

I suppose I’m waxing all philosophically here due to losing my pod this go around. Was my own damn fault I lost my ship to a Federal Navy blockade due to some poor rep standings from previous actions and had to refit quick. Figured I could pop into .3 space quick grab what I need and pop out…

I’m not sure if it’s comforting to realize that Gate Campers are still out there whole families of them apparently. The thing that irked me was this particular group supposedly offered blue rep status if you paid. They didn’t even give me the opportunity. I’m not so upset about it as I planned on looking into my implants any ways, more frustrated at my own mistake.

Lesson learned I suppose. Back to REDACTED. Only 33 Jumps to go. Does having a pet make you more human? //

/ Date: YC122.5.6 //

/ Signature: None, Refit //

/ Personal Note: I’m likely way late to the party on all this Triglavian situation. For some reason they intrigue me more then they probably should. Like a unsolvable puzzle, with a completely obvious way to solve it.

I caught the broadcast from when they hijacked the billboards,

We are Zorya Triglav. We speak for the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle. We are an emanation of the Clades of Perun, Veles and Svarog. Hear the words of our prayer and heed them. The Ancient domains beyond the Flow of Vyraj were lost to us. Intruders in the Ancient Domains corrupted the Flow. Intruders seek to corrupt the Flow of Vyraj and the Domain of Triglav. The Ancient Enemy Azdaja must be extirpated. The Deviant Automata must conform or be extirpated. The Corrupted Narodnya must be extirpated. Human Augmented Narodnya must prove the direction of their Flow. Narodnya moving through the Flow of Vyraj may be fit to enter. Narodnya without fitness will be expelled from the flow. The convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle invoke Cladistic proving. Glorification of the fit, and mortification of the unfit will unfold in the flow. Triglav outside the sturggle will be glorified anew. Nothing can halt the flow of Vyraj. We speak for the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle…

I’ve always found that knowledge is learned through the process of understanding the written word.

It makes me wonder why they call Drifters - The Ancient Enemy Azdaja is it purely association with within their believes or have the Drifters some how associated themselves with such a Identifier.

Deviant Automata I feel is a far more elegant way to say Broken pain in the ass rogue drone. So many people say they are trying to invade, but I feel after looking deeper at their message as if they are seeking others to prove themselves to fight something.

Drifters? or something else? Suppose I’ll leave that thought for now refit is about complete. //

/ Date: YC122.5.16//

/ Signature: None//

/Update Entry: YC122.5.115 - Promoted to Lead Pilot Officer - Kow Azor MisOps //

/ Personal Note: Been spending a lot of time interdicting Pirate operations out here. Its sort of amazing how quickly they logistically recover from a strike on a location. But not surprising as most of them are larger than a normal corporation. I still don’t remember much, but bits and pieces are coming back here and there.

Spent a good bit of time just watching and listening in The Summit. The dynamic of conversation in there range from every day normal to some topics that would make a blood raider blush. It seems to be the norm these days as no topic is really off-limits. Though you don’t glen much noteworthy information often times without really digging past the sublevel of conversation.

The Trigs seem to have returned to their conduits for the time being after hitting multiple sectors all at once. I can see now why the Drifters were hit so hard, wave after wave of ships and they don’t fly nice.

We managed well enough with three Battlecruisers, but its definitely not a group I’d try to take on alone in anything less than a Battleship, and even then you’d be hard-pressed.

I can’t shake the feeling they are testing and building up for something, more. But there hasn’t been a whole lot of new information out there.

Was able to pull this little tid bit out of some salvage.

Triglavian Trinary Datastream XCZ2

Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow dialectical semiosis flow (indecipherable) follows:

Xordazh Chislov Zvemokorg noemata «have highest priority for proving by directive of the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle» (indecipherable) advancing-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «following strategic elements in force relations field operations» (indecipherable)

//INTERRUPT//

(indecipherable) as the flow of Vyraj brings communion of the Sobornost to those that may be fit for glorification, the flow shall cleave and cladistic proving shall begin anew in the ancient domains.

The proving of Kitezh and Xordazh shall ground Chislov Zvemokorg noemata, while obstruction and mortification close the ways.

More questions, with little answer. //

/ Location: redacted //

/ Date: YC122.5.16//

/ Signature: Agent request //

/Requested to enter The “Seven’s” Space and retrieve a Damsel, yes he used the word Damsel, in distress. Apparently some rather dimwitted starlet has gotten in over her head at a party out there and decided she wants to go home. But as always the local Rats aren’t to keen on seeing her leave. //

/ Participant: Lex Declare //

/ Battle Damage Assessment:

Approximate -

Eight - Frigates
Four - Cruisers
Kruul’s Personnal Cruiser
One - Pleasure Hub
Four - Communication Towers //

/ Status: Cleared, “Damsel safely returned home.” YC122.5.15 //

/ Personal Note: It’s amazing what a little ISk and Rep will get you these days, but it will not clean the smell of alcohol-induced vomit out of the airlock. Hopefully, she learns a lesson from this but by the way she acted as soon as we returned to station and complained we didn’t have any sparkling water I highly doubt that. You know just once it would be nice to pull someone out of a cesspit and be appreciated but I suppose the ISK is appreciation enough, as they say, low morales - High pay . //

/ Location: Shaha //

/ Date: YCC122.5.19 //

/ AAR Triglavian Invasion of Shaha //

/ The following is an After Action Review of actions taken against the Triglavian invasion of Shaha on YC122.5.19 by Solenus Directive Pilots.

Engaged Triglavian Invasion Scouts near Misha Customs Office (Misha V)

Participants: Lucius Britannia, Aristrad Mantrus, Lex Declare

Battle Damage Assessment:

Renewing Damavik - 2
Starving Damavik - 1
Tangling Damavik - 2
Harrowing Damavik - 1
Ghosting Damavik - 1
Liminal Vedmak - 1 //

/ Moved to Shaha to hit Full forces.

Signature: DKA-189

Participants: Lucius Britannia, Aristrad Mantrus, Lex Declare, Anabelle Martinez, Eratem

Battle Damage Assessment:

Anchoring Damavik - 1
Anchoring Kikimora - 2
Blinding Damavik - 2
Blinding Kikimora - 1
Ghosting Damavik - 2
Harrowing Vedmak - 1
Liminal Damavick - 1
Liminal Kikimora - 2
Liminal Vedmak - 3
Renewing Damavik - 6
Starving Damavik - 5
Tangling Damavik - 5
Zorya’s Damavik - 1
Zorya’s Leshak - 1 //

/ Friendly lose: Redacted //

/ Result: Sealed YC122.5.19 //

/ AAR: //

/ Sustain - Use Battle Cruisers and ships capable of hitting fast frigate ships. Thermal Damage recommended. Focus fire on single targets as a whole fleet. //

/ Improve - Warp into 100 KM Warp ships with long-range capability first 80 KM or greater, second wave warp in within 5 seconds of first with range capability up to 50 KM. If any Logistical support ships warp in at third wave at 50 KM from the first two waves to keep standoff to allow minimal damage to Logi ships. //

/ Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures, //

/ Target Anchors first, then Starving, then Liminal’s. After that hit, anything left. Focus fire on single called targets by Fleet Commander. //

/ Submitted: //
/ Lex Declare LPO //

/ Location: Redacted //

/ Update entry: YCC122.6.5 //

/ Capsuleer has returned to active service with the Caldari State. //

/ Date: YC122.8.14//

/ Signature: Triglavian Invasion Edencom Fleet Support - Site Fleet 1 //

/ Fleet Role: Close Range Missile Damage. //

/ Status: Edecom Redoubt YC122.5.15 //

/ Personal Note: Looking into Artillery Fit, Missiles while affective in a Raven are not functional nor truly effective in a Praxis fit. Impact damage was minimal in most cases no more then 1300 rated damage. Experience is showing as these invasions crawl on. State Navy ships are holding there own in many of the skirmishes, and EDI fleets are the tipping point. There was very little to no Suspect Fleet ships during this engagement. //

/ Lex Declare
LTC - 1785th Defense Intelligence Wing
//

/ Date: YC122.8.15//

/Fleet Role: Scout/Combat Prober //

/ Status: Stellar Recon YC122.8.15 //

/ Personal Note: Lost two Manticores - Trigs kept pushing location breaking cloak status.

Combat probing, lesson learned.

1. warp in at 50km or greater, always stay cloaked. After reporting location of Trig Fleet, to include Suspect ships, wait till fleet warps to your location, as soon as first ship appears, warp to new location so as not to be decloaked due to friendly proximity.

2. Probe for roaming fleets around planets, stations and moons.

3. Avoid Minor Conduits.

4. Always be prepared to check Gates for activity. Green is Clear, Red is Not Clear. Constantly watch Fleet comms for Gate clearance checks.

Fleet Commanders will vary on usefulness of a dedicated Probe Ship. Some don’t see Manticores or other dedicated cloak capable ships as useful in fleet actions.

Scout/Probing is heavily a thankless job. But when conducted properly highly effective. Would be more so effective two cloak capable probe ships working in tandem, //

/ Lex Declare
//

/ Date: YC122.8.17//

/ Signature: Triglavian Invasion Edencom Fleet Support - Site Fleet 2 //

/ Fleet Role: Roaming Engagement //

/ Status: Stellar Recon YC122.8.17 //

/ Personal Note: Swapped from Praxis to my Raven. Heavier impact with Cruise missiles but speed still an issue with both warping and damage over time. Looking into Long-Range Artillery fit for Trig engagements.

23% at 04:23 EVE, Trigs taking a heavy beating and losing ships at a fast rate, but they seem to replenish just as swiftly, was as a loss of one EDI Capsuleer supporting ship has a heavy impact.

CODE Actively hunting down Fleet Commanders, How they are IDing them? - Possibly planting spies in the Fleets to ID FC’s using a single pilot Herron as gank fleet warp. Watch for single ship shadowing fleets. The possible tactical response, cloaked scouts hips at each gate in a system, watching for gank fleets and ships with combat probes IDing possible Gank Jump ships in advance.

Minor Conduits/ Escalating Conduits hit more often as easier to pin down who the FC is, and more of a priority then roaming fleet., Still no idea why they’d assist the Trigs, no closer to understanding why the Trigs are hitting the systems they are other than for Yellow or Blue stars. //

/ Lex Declare
//

/ Date: YC122.8.18//

/ Fleet Role: Emerging Conduit //

/ Status: Stellar Recon YC122.8.18 //

/ Personal Note: Flew the Drake, held up pretty well, finding missiles just don’t have the impact that long range artillery seems to pack.

I’m noticing a trend, with the fleet operations. A lack of Scouts and Observation ships at the gates is troubling. These should be deployed giving intel on incoming and moving fleets of both trig ships and Suspect support, they’d also give FCs possible early warning on incoming hostile Suspect looking to assassinate them.

Niarja, I don’t know much else to say other then it was a fight. The Assassination of acting FC, the lack of basic OPSEC and no early warning to move fleets quickly to avoid Suspect ships and fleets was a large impact on that systems fighting capability.

I wonder why EDI isn’t making it standard procedure to appoint a second FC, so in the case of the primary going down, they can seamlessly step into place and take over.

I can’t fault them though they are all volunteering and stepping up to fight, but I feel some basic Standard Operating Procedures like appointing a Secondary FC, having Gate Scouts, and Making an Intel Fleet with Scouts and profilers to watch for possible issue Suspect ships would help tremendously in keeping the fight going.

Maybe they have all this and I’m just missing it, or haven’t seen it yet. Tonight’s fighting was standard, the fight continues we keep trying to push. Force movement continues until the FC needs to step away, and then things seem to bog down and or stop all together.

I hate to say it but Niarja was a large morale impact. //

/ Lex Declare
//

/ Date: YC122.8.29//

/ Signature: ARC Humanitarian Support Fleet / Castlemon EDI Defense //

/ Fleet Role: Scout / Direct Line Combat //

/ Status: Humanitarian Refugee Support Run / Castlemon EDI Defense //

/ Personal Note: Entered into Vale prior to the start of the Fleets run into Vale to pick up any refugee looking to evacuate. Was probably the easiest insertion I’ve ever done, the area was extremely barren of any Triglavian or Suspect fleet support.

This was likely the first operation I’ve seen were Scouts were used, and used in an effective and useful manner. Though I’m starting to see some improvement in Fleet Commanders mentalities about dedicated Combat Probers/Scouts.

I’d still like to see a dedicated wing for scouts established in regards to these actions, covering Gates and locations. Early warning assists with dealing with fleets of suspect and hostiles in support of traditional Triglavian forces

We were successful in Vale, largely in part to organization of the fleet itself but also partially due to active combat operations in Castlemon. Through out this though I heard something that makes me wonder.

CODE was paid 50 Billion Isk to hunt down Pro-Edencom forces in direct combat with Triglavian forces and disrupt their operations as much as possible.

Paid or not, I witnessed this first hand last night in Castlemon, they cannot be getting much funds out of actions like this as we witnessed almost every fleet they threw at us decimated by Concord. I think they were able to hit maybe four ships in the time I was with the EDI fleet.

If they are being paid, who’s paying them? Kybernauts? Is all the Kybernauts public talk about “supporting humanitarian aid” just a front to make them look good while they pay mercenaries behind the scene?

Another interesting point, the CODE Hostile Forces were even attacking other Pro-Triglavian supporters. //

/ Lex Declare
//

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.