Standings bugged?

Hey!

I was doing some hauling missions, grinding my standing to lvl 5, when noticed some weird stuff.

On 28.05 I finished playing with standing to Brutor Tribe at 7.05. Was enough for lvl 5 agents, they were marked as “available” ones.
After the next login (29.05 after dt) I have made few more hauling missions and one storyline mission, that gave me +0,6 to standing.

So my total standing became… 7,4! It shows ingame that on 28.05 it was lower then 7!

I took a screenshot and sent a message to support
Later that day I made two lvl 5 missions, granting me +0.553 and +0.412 towards Brutor Tribe.
So my total standing towards Brutor Tribe became… 7.76!
And according to the game logs in shows, I started lvl 5 mission with standings of less than 7.

I checked my char via chars tools (that uses API) and It says an even lower number- effective standing is 7.5137

I am using new potent glamourex boosters. Maybe they are bugged somehow? What am I calculation wrong with standings?

1 Like

From my boss with USIA

still weird, since all standings were positive, Connections skill at IV and Diplomacy at 0.

Best thing is to follow what the skillboard says

• according to support, sometimes standings get out of sync (between client and server).
    Support suggested i’d clear my cache to fix that.
    And, I suppose, that would make the values from the API more reliable.

• Sometimes, things get weird (possibly because of what I said above).
    Months ago, I finished an Epic Arc and a Storyline I earned while running the Arc.
    In the hours that followed, my faction standings were lowered a bit - twice (support seemed to think that was fine).
    The Storyline never even showed in my Standings window.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.