Star Wars Bonus

1 Like

Oh god. I hope they dont include leia as a CG model. Gonna look very weird.

idk, they mentioned something about it, but they don’t have the best model for it yet.

Thought they already had the model from the Rogue one story. Which looked weird and fake.

1 Like

I didn’t see it yet.
I got my SWG characters back online though.
I finally got a level 90 Jedi.

They mention something about the last 2 films from which they had original footage from her, and that they want to integrate it or use it in the last movie.

They even hid the post 2 minutes ago.
I guess you are going to have to look for it yourself.
There are some communications problems on the other end.
Either that, or use other channel for it.

It looks like there some invested interest in making others feel bad about certain target people for some reason, or to gain a certain advantage they may wrongfully feel they need over them.

Anyways, the title was
Star Wars IX Leak Teases Leia Wielding A Lightsaber
if it’s not blocked in your country
with 199,556 views
and 2.2K Youtube thumbs up , and 394 Youtube thumbs down

The channel is
Looper
Published on Nov 12, 2018
which is a public channel and is not meant to interfere against your rights.

1 Like

i thought SWG shut down.

1 Like

Yes it did, and it still uses the SOE license when agreeing.
However, there are developers network which are legal.
I am not allowed to run multiple accounts, although the original code is modified to let me create 5 characters on 1 account instead of 2 characters maximum.
Additionally, I may be able to get another account if someone else lived with me, but I have to prove it.

I also didn’t try the other systems, as I am only using the one which is post NGE.
I never played pre-NGE yet.

I have a level 90 Jedi, but I’m not playing it at this time.
I’m leveling a level 5 trader.

1 Like

yeah i remember when it first came out, no one was a jedi, no one knew how to become a jedi, then they released the jedi and it broke the game.

Well, their change to make it a more simple, cookie-cutter MMO also broke the game.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what they say, however, I never played that game.
I always played the game with the professions.
I read about the other training systems (for instance, marksmen, brawler, etc) and the different quests required to advance those skills, and what it allowed the characters to do.
However, I am not affected or influenced by it.
I of course never worked on the design of it, so, I don’t know.
I know it’s the greatest change in an MMO’s numbers, which is no small fact, since WoW had more players leave.

I like the automation, which, I found, and I am not allowed to use 3rd party programs.
The automation mentioned only works with Macro’s commands, which are lines of text and codes applied from that interface.

There are also the Heroics, but, right now, there is not enough players to run them.
The person who told me that however did an Heroic himself, 1 or 2 days before, so they obviously did have enough number to do that.
I however am not running Heroics at this time, although my level 90 jedi could run them.
It generates good income for the game.

I read there is a server which does run the planetary flight from spaceship which was later introduce near the end of the game.

Everyone of those systems, including other games, are all under the same NDA(s) (system-s).

1 Like

Disney Parks

Published on Nov 17, 2018
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will puts guests in the middle of an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order.

2 Likes
2 Likes

#15 ON TRENDING

Star Wars Theory

Published on Dec 21, 2018

JOIN

SUBSCRIBE 1.2M

VADER EPISODE 1: SHARDS OF THE PAST - Star Wars Theory FanFilm Anakin Skywalker is DEAD. For eight months, the mysterious Darth Vader has enforced the Emperor’s commands. Fighting between the loss of Padme, and the new cursed life he now leads, Vader must do what must be done when a surviving Jedi Master from Order 66 has lured him to the home planet of his late Wife’s tomb…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

“Use the Force, Luke!”
-My jackass law school professor, when some student under oral examination about an assigned case was pinned down and floundering in front of 80 classmates