Stardate 2017, temperal flux disruption,

Ships Log
Star date 2017 -09-15 on the star ship enterprise,

we seem to be in a temporal flux not permitting us to engage in warp power, the chief engineer, Scott, seems to be thinking there are more anomalies in the space called eve, we should contact star base and see if there are solutions to enter this sector, but all attempts are failure, we put in the information on screen and the react will not activate my command codes on data base entries,

(please tell me why this thing is not letting me get into game)

3 Likes

+1 for a clever way of posting your issue with the Launcher.

You might try browsing the forum category ‘Issues, Workarounds & Localization’ to see if anyone else had the same issue and hopefully got an answer to resolve it.

Another good thing to do is verify all game files. Before trying to activate your game client account after the Eve Launcher loads on screen, left click the little ‘E’ in the right side of the Launcher header and select ‘Shared Cache’ to open a pop-up box. Select the ‘Verify’ button to ‘Verify integrity of downloaded files and purge extra files’.

If the problem persists after that, submit a support ticket and file a Bug Report.

Another thing to remember is most little annoying bugs can be removed from the game by clearing cache files. After logging into the game, press the Esc key and select ‘Reset Settings’ tab, then select ‘Clear all cache files’.

That will prompt a re-log which also helps update your client with the server, especially after downloading game patch updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.