Starflys is recruiting!

Greetings Capsuleers!

Starflys is a Mining and Industrial Corp looking for new members. We are based in Danera in the Khanid region.

We operate across all time zones and there are no mandatory operations at any time. Our members are experienced in Mining / Gas huffing / Exploration / Industry / Abyssals and will help you develop your skills.

We are looking for Omega players with a minimum of 3 mil SP.

What we offer:

• High Sec Moon mining with a minimum of 3 moon pulls per week from our own Athanors. We always have Orca boosted mining available

• Our own Refining and Production stations

• Corporate owned facilities are zero tax for members. The only tax of any kind is on the moon Ops to fund the station fuel.

• A buy back program for Ore, Gas . Ice and PI so you don’t have to haul

• Easy access to the Amarr trading Hub

• No CTAs

• Discord server for communications and fun

• Close to Low sec systems

• A wide range of BPC are available from members collections

We are a friendly relaxed corp where Real Life always comes first. Our objective is to create a relaxed friendly environment where our members enjoy playing the game.

If you are interested talk to our recruiters in the Starflys Recruiting or contact
Midniki (EU, recruitment lead)
Ankor69 (US)
Sumeth Blue (EU)
Tripp Switch (US)

1 Like

I have been with this corp since it’s creation and was with the predecessor corp. This is definitely a friendly corp with no real requirements for its membership other than being reasonably mature and respectful to each other. Everyone is super helpful. :slight_smile:

There will be a moon mining op in null sec on Saturday. Join us today !

Recruitment in progress, come join us today :slight_smile:

An other moon has popped today. Join the fun !

Relaxing while doing a bit of mining. Join today :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting. Talk to one of our recruiters today !

A full weekend of moon mining is starting this evening. Join today !

We are still recruiting. Talk to a recruiter today !

Our moon mining op in nullsec last week was INSANE. With Rorqual boosts, the hulks were loading the Orca faster than it could eject the ore! At this point, we are doing nullsec mining every weekend and have at least one hisec moon pop each week!

Want to join an relaxed corp then we are the right corp for you. Talk to a recruiter :slight_smile:

An other null sec mining op this weekend, come join the fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are growing everyday. Come be a part of an relaxed community !

Amazing mining here and 0% corp tax, so you keep more of what you make.

Currently have 4 moon ops a week :slight_smile:

Mine, Mine, Mine. Come and join us :slight_smile:

Mine it, refine it, build it. You can do it all with us :slight_smile:

Moon mining possible all most 7 days a week. Join us !

a Good bunch of helpful people with a reasonable leadership team. Come for the moon mining and stay for the people!

Recruiting in progress ! Come and join and active and friendly crew of peeople :slight_smile:

The corp is growing in numbers everyday. Talk to a recruiter today !