Starflys is recruiting!

NS moon mining this weekend again. Come and join the fun :slight_smile:

a Glistening moon frac yesterday :open_mouth:! Come and join us in the exciting world of spreadsheets in space :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Another great day with new faces in corp chat! Really looking to expand our AU :australia: time zone population especially! Get your butts in here boys & girls, we want you!

Hello, Iā€™m a newb, please help me i want join this corp

Corp keeps growing at a nice pace! Get iiiiinn. These moons arenā€™t going to mine themselves! :pick:

Recruitment continues :slight_smile: Come and join this awesome community !

Come moon mine and relax :slight_smile: Join us !

Moon mining continues, mining ops are in the works, and we even have some pvp going on!

Still growing everyday! Get in and letā€™s go to the moon(s)! :rocket:

Another day, another moon! :new_moon_with_face: Join a rapidly growing bunch of miners & industrialists today!

Why Starflys? Well havenā€™t you always wanted toā€¦ Fly, like aā€¦ Staaaar? :upside_down_face: ā€¦Iā€™ll see myself out.

WEEKENDā€™S HERE! :tropical_drink: Recruitmentā€™s still open, so what are you waiting for :interrobang:

Another happy moon beltā€™s about to frac today! :new_moon: :boom: Come and join us as we try to make the most out of this sunday!

recruitmentā€™s still open! Drop by and chat

Recruitment continues and another moon pop todayā€¦ will you help us clear this one? :saluting_face:

Life good, rock good, miner go bonk bonk. rock explode :boom:. Recruitment is still open and continues to be open for the foreseeable future, could you be the next member of Starflys?! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

back-to-back glistening moons! :star2: luck seems to be on our side this week! Recruitment continues! Where my AU peeps at?? :eyes:

Are you guys open to new eve players? Iā€™ve been playing for about a week now and am interested in getting more into the industrial/mining side of things, just not sure how to let this game consume my lifeā€¦ i mean, get started.
Looking for a group of people to ingratiate myself with and give myself more draw to play regularly, while learning more about what all there is to do in Eve.
Thanks!

unfortunately for now we have a the following requirements for new members:

• 3,000,000 Skill points or more
  • Omega clone

These requirements are in place mostly so that any would be member has the basic grasp of game mechanics and are at least somewhat dedicated to the game. However, from these, only the Omega clone requirement is a hard rule. Exceptions can be made to the Skill Point rule should you already be familiar with the game from past experiences and/or are extraordinarily fast at picking up the mechanics and have something to show for it.

If you would like to discuss this further, please mail me in-game (Midniki). Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :tropical_drink:

Sounds good! Thanks for the reply. I will probably hit you guys up when Iā€™ve got some more SP accrued.