Starflys is recruiting!

Recruitment continues, where are you all hiding?! Sunday moon frac about to happen! :new_moon_with_face:

Good morning/day/afternoon/evening…night? I don’t know! Whatever the time happens to be over there, we are here around the clock and still looking to grow in numbers and activity across all time zones! :world_map:

Recruitment keeps on rolling! Just a couple more days for the weekend and some great times in a corp moon mining op!

Starflys keeps on growing… Join today and pop a moon with us!

About to head off to bed but recruitment continues even if I’m not there! Someone else will be! (i hope…) :zzz:

Moon mining, industry and a little bit of pvp on the side? What else does a relaxed indy corp in hisec really need? Recruitment remains open :smile:

Another week behind us and onwards through the year we march! …industry goes as industry should right? Not too eventful of a day this one. But come on in you all and let’s go do stupid stuff together! :upside_down_face:

Recruitment still up and open! Currently focusing heavily on expanding our US & AU member counts!

it’s a great weekend for moon mining here, good amount of fresh moon fracs during the weekend AND a mining op! :new_moon_with_face: So come, kick back in that office chair and watch pretty lasers gently caress the surface of these weirdly shaped space rocks!

Recruitment Still up and open. Stop by and take a look.

Starflys keeps on growing… Join in on the Blissful sounds of crackling moon rocks today!

Another day, another moon! :new_moon_with_face: get in on this!

Recruitment’s still open! Drop by and chat

Hello are you still recruiting, been ice mining ever since and would love to try moom mining for a change

Hi Zac, Recruiting never ends!

Jump in our Starflys Recruiting channel in game, or shoot me an EveMail :+1:

Ankor69

Short break, Recruitment is back up!
Join Starflys today and enjoy the relaxing sound of moon rock cracking under your lasers :smiley:

Moon mining, industry and a little bit of PVP on the side? sounds perfect!!

New Glistening moon pop today as well!

You guys are located 26 jumps away from me. That is a lot of jumps for 3 accounts to make.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.