State of Raravoss

Please leave the larping to the appropriate furry forums, thanks.

1 Like

Triglavians go to Nav after death. Triglavian home is in Abyss. They are bringing Abyss to New Eden to make it a home.

They never needed anything that looks like CONCORD.

1 Like

So their new player systems will be low sec? Seems highly unlikely

Muh freezer.

2 Likes

These will be their homes. Triglavians are not capsuleers, not want to be, they win as Triglavians and will stay Triglavians after victory. They will stay there after star will be converted irreversibly.

1 Like

So, the new player faction wont be capsuleers?

Thatll be interesting

Do you mean new faction to choose when starting game? If yes, then what made u think so?

If even CCP will do such thing, Triglavians were never capsuleers. They have their own flow. :small_red_triangle:

BTW Kybernaut is the fancy word Trigs use for capsuleers that already fly in New Eden, but not for themselves.

1 Like

It makes much more sense that ridiculuous conclusions other people are making like ā€œIts going to stay Low Sec forever nowā€ and ā€œIts not fair, how come we cant raise High Sec to super High Secā€.

Im of the strong opinion that CCP have been planning to have the Trigs as a 5th Empire for some time.

Makes more sense than yet another bunch of NPCs to get shot at. Especially when they have ship lines.

What other point would there be in introducing Triglavian Industrials?

The same as with other triglavian ships. New ship to fly filling some niche or creating new possibilities.

Triglavians are already much more interactable and interesting than drifters, but dont had to be more interactable than them while they are staying in New Eden, or Jove whose space was and is completely closedā€¦

:small_red_triangle:

Could Triglavians be more developed as a faction? Certainly yes. But I dont think capsuleers will be Triglavians.

If CCP will eventually make Trigs abandon the flow and become like Kybernauts? That would be a bit surprising for me.

1 Like

I guess we will find out.

2 Likes

About first picture:

According to ARC; itā€™s a Isogen-5 Extractor; coupled with Isogen-5 to Isogen-10 transmuter.

3 Likes

Well there talk that once the invasion is over the fifth player faction will be available.

And yes the Trig are said to be the new player faction.

CCP said so? Where is that talk available? I didnt hear it.

If its truth, something from Triglavian status will be lost I think. They have been adding originality in New Eden, after making them capsuleers, whey will be just another faction. Diplomatically, thats very strange, how they will not be shoot everywhere they go after taking over some parts of New Eden? Starting with bad standing towards all empires doesnt look like a good idea.

First the war would have to be dragged to a conclusion.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised as well. And intrigued too, as well.

Maybe it was not CCP but players talking and speculating. If thats not CCP dev words, we still dont know anythingā€¦

1 Like

Enough that in mobile front (Echoes), the Yan-Jung were confirmed as 5th race.

Maybe there is a grain of truth in thisā€¦

I think its a lot easier there, they are starting with a carte blanche. Meanwhile Triglavians are fairly developed already and being alien so much they look differently, even use their own font and talk in different way. So much differences and incompatibilities with the rest of New Eden.

If they will be giving out missions and have their own agents, then how would they operate, what language, what font in windows? With the manner thats already established in New Eden? That is not Triglavians.

To play Triglavian, you would have to be born Triglavian with the lore thats already established. You would have to know language and read the font.

I may be wrong tho, and CCP will make some new technology when if you start Triglavian u can understand Triglavian very well, and font will be converted to readable, but it takes away a bit of what Triglavians were shown as. Because if you want to be Triglavian, why not embracing Triglavians as they are with font and strange talking? :thinking:

What about Alpha status, what about shiips? Triglavians as Alphas would need triglavian ships, right? Being only Omegas?

Could Triglavians be even compatible with the rest of New Eden cloning and mind transfer system, when its in Empires power to allow usage of it? :thinking:

First the war would have to end and all Empires with Concord being in some sort of pact with Triglavians.

1 Like

I dont think a pesky thing like lore is going to get in the way of this idea.

On the other hand, why first make Triglavian lore in such shape. Of course Triglavians could be started to be ā€œnormalizedā€ for the sake of compatibility, but not without losing a bit of their distinct Triglavian ā€œflavorā€.

If anything, Triglavians in such shape as now would rather like others to join their flow, but what that means?

There is possibility of Triglavian aligned Kybernaut spies in New Eden stealing technology and building infrastructure that allows for Triglavian Kybernauts? That would be completely new thing for Triglavians.

Merging Triglavians with Capsuleersā€¦ Not quite triglavians, and not quite capsuleers. :thinking:

Including Kybernauts in the flow. Strange concept taking into account how distinct and different Triglavians seem to be. But CCP may just ignore that.

1 Like