State of the EVE Universe

You lose your debate creditability when you say vague words like this. BE SPECIFIC.

??? What does this have to do with EVE. I like people who tell things straight up give me your opinion and real thoughts this is an internet forum. Talor your responses to the audience this is stuff we learn in high school writing.

This is literally a feeling if you don’t notice the newer generation of gamers want instant gratification that’s why we have things like LSI, Abyssal Arena, Abyssal Dead Space, NS filiments, and more. All NEAR INSTANT content.

I would like to believe most groups in EVE are pretty normal people like comon? EVE toxic? I know their is drama but on a day to day encounter I consider EVE to be pretty chill. YOU WANT TOXIC? Play Dota 2, Fortnite, CSGO, COD, LoL, and so many more.

Why do people keep declaring every game dying/dead? - Communications Center / Out Of Pod Experience - EVE Online Forums

Not refuting EVE is not dead/dying but clearly OP is emotional here in his statement and cannot be taken in a serious manner debate wise. Watch the 2 videos about why every game is “dead/dying” Don’t get emotionally attached to a game. It will do you a lot of good OP.

3 Likes