Station Trading - when the GUI is your biggest enemy

Just a little note. not a rant. a little like huh why it be like this (for refence im not on photon just usual game)

• When im browsing the market, if one of my buy or sell orders gets action, the game jumps my browsing backwards a few screens.

for example -

i’m looking at

ammuntions > bombs and charges > bombs > scorch bombs

decide to not invest. move on

i go to cap booster charges, click on it, start to expand some menues and click on things

all of a sudden i sell one t1 nosferatu off a sell order

the game resets my browsing back to scorch bombs

i don’t want my browsing to reset constantly especially when im trading in volume so its constant and my browsing is impossible due to constantly buying and selling

? is there a workaround to this? or should i raise a ticket

The items i want to watch i dont watch to watch through the market orders menu. iuts tiresome and cumbersomne especially since stuff moves around when you modify orders

i set up my containers in station so i can pack all items away out of sight and just the items i want to watch i put in my item hangar

i then put my watchlist items into an order in my item hangar based on how often i want to cycle through them and check their prices (so much easier just to have those items in an order in your item hangar and right click them). I essentially set up my own GUI within my item hangar based on what i want to click, and how often

but if i leave station etc it resets the order i placed my items in my item hangar. is it possible to lock the positiion on the screen i put those item in? rather than allow the game to constantly reset the ‘gui’ i set up everytime i look away xD

cheers

Yeah, that sounds like bug. I would file a support ticket. You can also try general troubleshooting steps if you’re getting desperate (i.e. clear cache, reinstall eve).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.