Station Walking - Let's put it to a Vote

Allow me to quote myself from another thread:

Our votes / opinions don’t matter one way or the other, PA will do as they see best for them and the current playerbase has no say…even unsubbing, imo.

It seems doubtful that PA paid so much for CCP simply because they are foolish, I think they have a longer-term plan.

Personally I strongly suspect what they were really buying when they bought CCP was established access to the potentially lucrative Chinese market. That would be a fairly smart gamble business-wise as something like an EvE mobile game (ugh…but que sera sera) could make billions of monies.

Just don’t see PA passing up a lot of money potential in avatar gameplay regardless of the opinions of any EvE players. So get ready to see it not just again but much more.

The paradigm has shifted when PA bought ccp. Again imo of course - all the current playerbase could quit in protest and it wouldn’t cause PA to panic. Sure they would like to keep EvE alive and prospering - why not have it make them money - but ultimately we the players are not a threat.

So as I have since the PA purchase of CCP, I will continue to enjoy eve and see what happens. I expect to have to adapt to much and be under no delusions that I control or even influence EvE direction.

enjoy eve
vOv